Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello,

Unfortunately this week I will not be able to give an update either... but I have made a lot of progress.

I made the changes that you asked me to do to the guild scene and it looks much better... thank you very much.

I also repainted the one in the brothers' house and comparing it with my previous work, in my opinion it was much more beautiful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will try to give a progress or update every week so as not to spam too much about the coloring project.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hello,

Unfortunately this week I will not be able to give an update either... but I have made a lot of progress.

I made the changes that you asked me to do to the guild scene and it looks much better... thank you very much.

I also repainted the one in the brothers' house and comparing it with my previous work, in my opinion it was much more beautiful.

I will try to give a progress or update every week so as not to spam too much about the coloring project.
Prolly just me but I kinda prefer the first one.

Reactions: origamisxl

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Hello,

Nice upgrade! Feels more consistent with the other stuff already painted

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Hello,

Probably not just me, but first one feels like a good game background and is way more pleasant to look at.

Reactions: origamisxl

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Hello,

Personally, I'm in the camp of liking the second image better. Not sure if it's because i prefer the darker color on the wall on the right (i prefer the grey vs the yellow), and that the reduced sunglare is more pleasant on the eyes, but they both have their charms. Excellent work on the colouring, as always.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Hello,

here's what I think, both of the pictures are good and I especially like the subtle blow of dusts from the first picture. however, I got to go with the second picture because it plays with contrast alot more than the first one (grey wall against the grass field, the green forest against the grey mountain etc). I also like how much the color pops compared to the first one. unfortunately, you might want to play around with the dark green abit more since it almost close to looking like a swamp instead of a nice and vast green plain, could be just me tho.

keep it up!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thank you all so much for your comments...

I really bring bad news, according to the progress reports of inusuku in addition to adding new content, it is also improving the existing CGs in the game,

An example.

I'm really considering leaving the color mod on pause until the dlc comes out, since it would really be a double effort to color the images right now and then inusuku retouch them and have to color them again :(

And even more the CG of the exteriors that are the ones that consume more time when painting.

I'm glad that inusuku gives more love to the game but unfortunately that makes the color mod require double effort or it can't progress

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

I really bring bad news, according to the progress reports of inusuku in addition to adding new content, it is also improving the existing CGs in the game,

An example.

I'm really considering leaving the color mod on pause until the dlc comes out, since it would really be a double effort to color the images right now and then inusuku retouch them and have to color them again :(

And even more the CG of the exteriors that are the ones that consume more time when painting.

I'm glad that inusuku gives more love to the game but unfortunately that makes the color mod require double effort or it can't progress
this is kinda why I'm in limbo with the translation, as I just don't know what changes Inusuku may make, so my current notes and translation may have to be completely re-written if things are too different.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

An example.

Hmm, I didn't know Inusuku would be retouching the old GCs as well... In this case, it's totally fair to hold off until the DLC comes out. I just hope it won't be too long, since now we have both the translation and the color mod waiting on it. lol

zRoxas

Mar 21, 2022
How do you get to be sterilie? Wish there was an option for birth control and not morning after spam

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Hmm, I didn't know Inusuku would be retouching the old GCs as well... In this case, it's totally fair to hold off until the DLC comes out. I just hope it won't be too long, since now we have both the translation and the color mod waiting on it. lol
Ah yes, both the agony and joy of modding a great H game while it's still in development... background CGs are going to be a bitch to recolor. But those look gorgeous

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Yes it's a shame, but on the other hand it's good since we will have better drawn cg and therefore the coloring will be better (I hope to be up to the task),

On the other hand, I will release my latest update with the bug fixes and some new things and the coloring will be paused until the dlc comes out,

That being the case, I was thinking of looking at monochrome, I was previously told that if I was going to color it, this might be the perfect time to try it.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
That being the case, I was thinking of looking at monochrome, I was previously told that if I was going to color it, this might be the perfect time to try it.
Wasn't monochrome to be upgraded to Unity engine with higher resolution assets as well, though?

EDIT: and to be honest, this whole DLC limbo situation is just... meh. We can't possibly even know what assets will be remastered. For all I know it could be just few backgrounds and maybe (just maybe) some of gallery event images.
Inusuku is working on quite few projects right now and it would be highly unreasonable for him to re-do everything just for DLC release (that has already some new content, mind you).
And I wouldn't be surprised when inusuku decides to temporarily drop fantasy for sake of working on something else (between getting sick), consequently moving both translation and coloring projects further into non-specific future. Don't quote me when that happens.

Last edited:

Нациус

Sep 14, 2022
Люди у кого есть сейвы, у меня прогресс не сохраняется, приходится заново все проходить

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes