Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hello, I'm still working on changing the color of the sister's hair, I also colored 2 new cg ñ.ñ.

My idea is in the next update to share the entire project with the new hair color true to the inusuku illustration. And some new cg.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's still a bit of brown hair left at the back of her head. otherwise, beautiful!

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
There's still a bit of brown hair left at the back of her head. otherwise, beautiful!
The shading is intentional, really as I said before the color of the original illustration and the one I used before is the same only that the inusuku one is too light.

If you look at the image I posted earlier of the "No Shadows // With Shadows" countermeasure scene, it's the same shading.

Last edited:

Shadow091

Jan 9, 2021
Hello, I'm still working on changing the color of the sister's hair, I also colored 2 new cg ñ.ñ.

My idea is in the next update to share the entire project with the new hair color true to the inusuku illustration. And some new cg.

Ya it's noticeable the pink is abit brighter which feels pleasant and the purple that u see brings the color out of her clothes just about right if this made any sense lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022

I love it! Makes her look angelic. Thank you for this Daseson. :)

• Red Heart

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Ya it's noticeable the pink is abit brighter which feels pleasant and the purple that u see brings the color out of her clothes just about right if this made any sense lol
I love it! Makes her look angelic. Thank you for this Daseson. :)
Thanks for the nice comments ❤.

Here's another color comparison... I think you can see very well in this one why I decided to use more vivid colors.

I will be working to bring the update as soon as possible :giggle:

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for the nice comments ❤.

Here's another color comparison... I think you can see very well in this one why I decided to use more vivid colors.

I will be working to bring the update as soon as possible :giggle:
If its not too much to ask, Can you give us a percentage about the completion of your work? like 20% done so 0.20 50% or 0.50 and so on. I just wanted to keep tabs on the updates made for this game if anybodys asks for color and translation update.

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
I'd like to know too, the last time I played this was between its initial release and shade's V0.2 (prior to uncensor)
when I saw there's a new colored CG in progress (and uncensored on top of it), made me want to play again
of course, take your time, I love to see people putting their heart on something and release quality end-result

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
If its not too much to ask, Can you give us a percentage about the completion of your work? like 20% done so 0.20 50% or 0.50 and so on. I just wanted to keep tabs on the updates made for this game if anybodys asks for color and translation update.
In this publication you can see the percentages of each section.

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-v0-4-inusuku.104365/post-10005941

The only one that I would change is the one of the Hscene since due to the damage that I had with my hard drive I went from the 40% that I had to the 1% that I currently have :(.

feit1231

May 8, 2022
man i have this tab opened since DLC announcement.. waiting is hard.. anyone has the link to the translated games? i forgot what site it is, it's just like a list with infos on the side with titles hyperlinked..

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm still working on the recovery of my mod.

I have also colored some new images.

I leave a spoiler here.

Also add the shading requested by Settum and really if the image can be seen more beautiful. Thanks for the suggestion

I have budgeted to bring an update with all the changes to the hair color and a few new things. Although it will take a while but I will work as fast as I can.

And as always, thank you all for your nice comments, they make me very happy that you like my work(っ^▿^).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hello everyone,

I'm still working on the recovery of my mod.

I have also colored some new images.

I leave a spoiler here.

Also add the shading requested by Settum and really if the image can be seen more beautiful. Thanks for the suggestion

I have budgeted to bring an update with all the changes to the hair color and a few new things. Although it will take a while but I will work as fast as I can.

And as always, thank you all for your nice comments, they make me very happy that you like my work(っ^▿^).
All hail our lord and savior.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and akapp

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I might actually considering replaying the game with the mod at this point, it's getting that consistently good. Really good job with the coloring.

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes