hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
The scope of the update is as follows:

• Added post-midnight illustrations
  • Pantyjob event was added.
  • Added a dream cum event (younger sister) 2.
  • Added a Nakadashi event to the cowgirl position.
  • Added a development event from the cowgirl position.
  • Added a scene when she goes out. 
  • Add some cut-ins.
  • Added CG to existing events.
  • Added some CG to existing events.
  • Added random events during the daytime
  • Added random events during the night
  • Adjustment of direction
  • UI modification
  • Balance adjustment

(I'm not sure if it is possible from this point on, but it probably is...):
  • Auto-save function
  • Transfer system
  • We think that we will be able to add 20 or more illustrations in terms of volume.

These will be free updates. Yes!
Once this one is settled, we will start working on the DLC again.

The DLC will have more sub-character related events in proportion.
Well, that's a little while away. I'll keep working on the painting next week!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
To add, Inusuku hopes to have the free update finished ideally for Golden Week (the week bridging April and March), but it might be wishful thinking if he gets sick or takes some time off.

2 or 3 whole new H scenes with Imouto are planned. Also a new background/sub character will be introduced. All in all, illustrations should be done by April, but then there's a lot of other things to finish/do afterwards.

After the update, the DLC is a distant maybe (Inusuku has been feeling overworked/burnt out after the release last year), but the plan is to add all the other "sister" characters and their events fully into the game.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
daseson hi man, as always great work.
If you don't know what to do with color mode of this game you could start to work ,if you want and have time, on monochrome's one as you said before, i know that such mod does exist but i for sure that your work would be surely better and more accurate

Reactions: akapp

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
IF that happens, I will shift my focus to re-writing/overhauling the translation, which we all know is needed, but has been on hold pending the DLC. which honestly I was expecting to happen a lot quicker then it actually has been.
I'd expect your version would be better. After seeing how bad Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko was translated and how much text was not even semi-direct in terms of translation, anyway. Games like this always take twice as long as we expect. Other examples being the Liru wolf girl with you DLC and mu-soft in general.

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
To add, Inusuku hopes to have the free update finished ideally for Golden Week (the week bridging April and March), but it might be wishful thinking if he gets sick or takes some time off.

2 or 3 whole new H scenes with Imouto are planned. Also a new background/sub character will be introduced. All in all, illustrations should be done by April, but then there's a lot of other things to finish/do afterwards.

After the update, the DLC is a distant maybe (Inusuku has been feeling overworked/burnt out after the release last year), but the plan is to add all the other "sister" characters and their events fully into the game.
Other sisters? I'm confused on this one. Does he mean the guild members or entire different characters?

Reactions: Settum

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Other sisters? I'm confused on this one. Does he mean the guild members or entire different characters?
Guild members, yes. They are often described as younger sisters (type) in a similar way as how teens and children call (slightly) older girls than them Nee-san.

A new character might be introduced, though, whether it's gonna be a girl or a random character is for now, unknown. (personally hope for a dryad type monster girl)

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
Guild members, yes. They are often described as younger sisters (type) in a similar way as how teens and children call (slightly) older girls than them Nee-san.

A new character might be introduced, though, whether it's gonna be a girl or a random character is for now, unknown. (personally hope for a dryad type monster girl)
Ah I see, that's great. Still hoping that we can bang Yukari though (Deep inhale of hopium)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
daseson hi man, as always great work.
If you don't know what to do with color mode of this game you could start to work ,if you want and have time, on monochrome's one as you said before, i know that such mod does exist but i for sure that your work would be surely better and more accurate
On behalf of monochrome I want to try it since some asked me, additionally I saw that there was a person redoing the images of this game, although unfortunately it seems that he abandoned the project.

As for fantasy, I was looking at the list that inusuku is going to retouch/add and there are 4 things that I colored recently so I'll have to color them again when the free update comes out :(

On the other hand, I fell in love with this image. I would like to see it complete
1678474332896.png

Also another detail is that some are writing to me telling me that please don't leave the mod unfinished... As I said before, you can rest easy, I'm still working on it, only since I lost all my projects it takes a little longer to paint.

I have not given an update because I still have images with the sister's hair in gray and the truth is that right now that I lost my content I downloaded the mod and played it I realized that it looks horrible that one image has a color and others from another then I want to give an update of all the content with a single color.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
On behalf of monochrome I want to try it since some asked me, additionally I saw that there was a person redoing the images of this game, although unfortunately it seems that he abandoned the project.

As for fantasy, I was looking at the list that inusuku is going to retouch/add and there are 4 things that I colored recently so I'll have to color them again when the free update comes out :(

On the other hand, I fell in love with this image. I would like to see it complete
View attachment 2456600

Also another detail is that some are writing to me telling me that please don't leave the mod unfinished... As I said before, you can rest easy, I'm still working on it, only since I lost all my projects it takes a little longer to paint.

I have not given an update because I still have images with the sister's hair in gray and the truth is that right now that I lost my content I downloaded the mod and played it I realized that it looks horrible that one image has a color and others from another then I want to give an update of all the content with a single color.
are you going to wait for encore monochrome or will you try coloring the original ?

Reactions: akapp

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
And this is all for free? Wow, if Inusuku keeps adding stuff like that I have no excuses to not give him some support already.

...and then this. I kinda admire his drive but dude has like 5 concurrent projects, I wish he'd just focus on 1 or 2 at a time instead of juggling them all.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

View attachment 2456600

yeah monochrome is incomplete and some images are not so good anyway don't worry man, we'll wait for DLC to come out we know what you meant with your message and we'll continue to support you and your work !

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
If you leave, I will stop checking the thread. You have an amazing mod. I'm waiting for an update on the thread wanting to see you in it. Continue your work. I'd like to help you, but I'm not very good at drawing.
Yeaaa her work/Mod in this game is what makes me come back here every now and then too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and akapp
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes