Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
A lesson I learned while doing the translation, that small little changes (like the bottom drawer handles being metallic instead of wood) get overlooked by people unless you highlight them... but they will focus on noticeable issues like dogs to a bone.

I personally like what you've done by making the colours have more "pop", also is it my imagination or did you very slightly change the skin colour? or is it just the contrast difference?

either way it's an improvement.
It really makes me feel a little sorry for having released my mod with so many errors :(, but you're right, it's normal for people to only see the big things.

As for the skin, it's not really the same color, I imagine that since they look more colorful now the images give the impression that the skin is also lighter.

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
It really makes me feel a little sorry for having released my mod with so many errors :(, but you're right, it's normal for people to only see the big things.

As for the skin, it's not really the same color, I imagine that since they look more colorful now the images give the impression that the skin is also lighter.

Can we buy you a coffee or something? If its ok with you.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Can we buy you a coffee or something? If its ok with you.
I really appreciate your intention ❤.

But I do this work out of my own desire, I never started it expecting something in return, I share it because I see that they like it and it really makes me happy to see the nice comments they give me.

So if you like my mod you can encourage me by giving a reaction to my posts ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021

But I do this work out of my own desire, I never started it expecting something in return, I share it because I see that they like it and it really makes me happy to see the nice comments they give me.

So if you like my mod you can encourage me by giving a reaction to my posts ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡
Are you going to do a few more images before updating the mod file?

Exanimalus

Dec 8, 2017

Any update from your mod? Looks hella good, the work you've put into it already is crazy.

Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Are you going to do a few more images before updating the mod file?
Yes of course the next update will bring all the previous content repainted with the new hair color and I will also add new images.

Any update from your mod? Looks hella good, the work you've put into it already is crazy.
No, I still don't have the update... I'm sorry. Please give me a little more time.

Edit:
I love coloring chibis images they are so cute ❤

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hentiEnjoyer

May 15, 2021

What a pure soul
(人>U<)(╯˘ -˘ )╯(人>U<)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

alteroostoo

Jan 10, 2022
Yes of course the next update will bring all the previous content repainted with the new hair color and I will also add new images.

No, I still don't have the update... I'm sorry. Please give me a little more time.

Edit:
I love coloring chibis images they are so cute ❤

chibi looks great!! take all the time that you need

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
can you use the items other than the drinks?
Certain books like the adventure book can be used during interaction with sis. Buy these in town on weekends. They can be expensive so be wary of spending too much when shopping so that the coming week isnt you being super poor.
Condoms get used if you choose so during fun times.
Everything else are basically passive upgrades (most for night time) or cosmetics (clothes) for sis to randomly use.

I may be forgetting something, but that's the gist.

Reactions: Jarheadf

Lucette

Dec 31, 2022
How do I achieve the second image?
Hi guys,

For this week's progress I wanted to show you some of the changes I've made.

I apologize if the progress is slow... I didn't think it would take me so long and I'm also partly to blame since I should focus on redoing the lost content and sometimes I feel like seeing new colored images and I start coloring them... The good side of this is that I will also be able to add new content in the next update.

Edit:

I forgot to show one that I really liked with the changes here I leave it :3

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people,

I wanted to show you an image that was colored, I started to color this one before inusuku said that he was going to redo old images... It's kind of sad because this is an ideal candidate for this redraw work so I will lose the work I did with it :(

I wanted to leave it as a surprise for the update but sadly it's 90% sure that inusuku will redraw it.

Last edited:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hello people,

I wanted to show you an image that was colored, I started to color this one before inusuku said that he was going to redo old images... It's kind of sad because this is an ideal candidate for this redraw work so I will lose the work I did with it :(

I wanted to leave it as a surprise for the update but sadly it's 90% sure that inusuku will redraw it.
I like that it looks good. I like canonicity. I like the idea that Inusuku will improve it. I'm sad that daseson will probably have to redo it ((

• Sad
Reactions: NitroSM and Daseson

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Hello people,

I am planning to replay the game since its been so long but i am wondering if i should wait for dlc/colour or not. If its not bothersome could you give us a current progress % ? If its still far off from end product i'll play summer memories for the time being. Thank you for the hard work!

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes