Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Hello people,

This week I won't be able to give you an update as I really don't have enough content.

I apologize.

On the other hand I was working a bit on the Hscenes. I share a reference image

View attachment 2386970

Sorry again and I promise that next week I will bring an update.

I also wanted to ask you, with the release of the official image of inusuku we see that the hair color that I chose again was wrong, really I already have 80% of the images with the new hair.

Do you think it is necessary to change it again?

Actually it is the same hue, only the one in the official image is much lighter.
God tier color right here. Wow just wow.
Can't wait til your next update.
As for the color change, i dont think its necessary. Like you said the color you used is almost or the same category as the official one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
hey everyone, i have a question for modders/translators.

I would try to translate this game into french, but I have a problem with the font (the "éèà" etc are not displayed), does anyone know how I could change it?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
God tier color right here. Wow just wow.
Can't wait til your next update.
As for the color change, i dont think its necessary. Like you said the color you used is almost or the same category as the official one.
Thank you very much, it makes me very happy that you like my mod.

I will give my update as soon as possible :giggle:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you very much, it makes me very happy that you like my mod.

I will give my update as soon as possible :giggle:
I don't get why people really care if it is or isn't a perfect match with the "official color"? I mean the "official game" is black and white, yet you colored it in so you're already non-canon, does it really matter if you don't spend hours and hours redoing every image to match what the author essentially chose at random? I don't ever remember him explicitly stating what color her hair was.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Well, actually you can win the fight, however the game has no dialogue acknowledging that win and it treats it as if you lost.
Indeed you can win the fight against the first team, even by playing legit although it's impossibly hard on normal and I guess really impossible on hard and indeed it's true the game simply doesn't recognize you winning... but the Rival fight, it's genuinely not possible unless one cheats, but I haven't tried starting with max stats so unsure about what happens.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
How do you move onto the next level? I have like 320+ trust, 150+ interest, and she is cool with me cumming on her back in the bath when washing her, but I can't get her to do anything else yet. Is there something I'm missing?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
How do you move onto the next level? I have like 320+ trust, 150+ interest, and she is cool with me cumming on her back in the bath when washing her, but I can't get her to do anything else yet. Is there something I'm missing?
In order to get sex you need to go night crawling, or do sex things on your sleeping sister until she wakes up, if her interest is high enough(you should be okay) she will let you continue after she is awake.

Reactions: Vertius

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Raising the good bar lets you get away with more stuff. One of those things is not instantly kicking you out when she wakes up.

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Is there any news about improving the translation? because as I can see, 0.4 is understandable but not to the point that you can enjoy. Sometimes you need to crack your brain for some sentences to even make sense.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Is there any news about improving the translation? because as I can see, 0.4 is understandable but not to the point that you can enjoy. Sometimes you need to crack your brain for some sentences to even make sense.
I think shadeishere had plans to continue improving it, yes.
Bear in mind that there in an official EN localization on the way, so he may be holding off because of that.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
some stuff like event_22 is still censored for me, is that normal?
Hmm, how do you get that event in-game? I don't remember ever seeing it.
But yeah, it's weird that it's still censored

EDIT: nvm I managed to trigger the event, but it's uncensored here. Try downloading the uncensor pack again.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes