Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Someone knows if there is a way to "corrupt" the sister? Like making her asking for it?
With a good attitude, a high sensitivity, and it not being too late at night, she'll sometime ask you to have sex (and be in a bad mood tomorrow if you say no). Same conditions can lead to a scene in the shower if you're washing her back and start jacking off, she will either start a blow job or have sex. It should go without saying that both of these also require sufficient trust and sexual interest to even unlock these acts, but just gonna add that as a clarification. Oh, there's also walking in on her in the bathroom which leads to eating her out and you getting a blowjob, initiated by her.

Beyond these however, it's about as corrupt as she gets. She's kind of dirty once you begin a sexual relationship, but she's never really corrupted. She's still relatively innocent and nice.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Version 1.6 has been released, and 1.61 as the holidays were bugged. , and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The untranslated game should again be added to the page after a day or two, hopefully.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's weird that DL english site doesnt update version 1.6 yet lol
The modified date has changed to today, one of updates for Wings of Roldea took awhile to actually become downloadable though. If you do get 1.6 not 1.61 there's a patch on .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So wait, is there an english version out already?
No the Japanese game, it'll sadly be awhile before Kagura get round to the English version. Only one more update baring any bugs though and the game will be complete.

The English DLSite is in English, but most of their products are not.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
When you same complete, do you mean they'll stop updating it? I'm still holding out hope they'll add some visual pregnancy and maybe a story line for it.

Reactions: 6969420420

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When you same complete, do you mean they'll stop updating it?
The developer made a with a brief description of what was coming in 1.4 to 1.7. And had previously after the upcoming run of updates they'd move on, and any updates would then be just bug fixes.
The intercrural just added wasn't listed before so not everything was announced, but I don't think Inusuku is that into pregnancy. They like sisters and panties.
It appears that cowgirl is not an option while doing sex soo can anyone help me with triggering the action please?
If it's the intercrural sex it's probably not part of the controllable sex, going by the...
As X1989 just said 1.61 is now on .

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Don't suppose anyone knows where someone could make a post the dev would see, preferably in english?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't suppose anyone knows where someone could make a post the dev would see, preferably in english?
There's some English comments on their , and they're on .

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Damn website won't translate for some reason, guess I'll have to try twitter.

Edit: god I hope they can speak english so what I said doesn't get butched by machine translation, though I did try to avoid pro-nouns and articles to make it easy if so.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Damn website won't translate for some reason, guess I'll have to try twitter.

Edit: god I hope they can speak english so what I said doesn't get butched by machine translation, though I did try to avoid pro-nouns and articles to make it easy if so.
I've heard he does interact with English speakers, but through a machine. I could be getting my devs mixed here since there are a couple that use Ci-en that I follow, but I did hear one of them uses a machine to interact with those that don't speak Japanese.

Reactions: Furmilk

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone update MEGA link in this post? Don't care 1.3 or 1.6
1.3 is the only version with a English translation patch. It's not that big a game, maybe try a different host? If not I could make a Mediafire link.

Edit - Did it anyway, not 100% sure but I think it has the updated translation patch...

Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~ 1.3 with the English and partial decensor patches -

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 38 Votes