MahesvaraS

Feb 19, 2024
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is possible for me asking for more proper instruction? I try to do what been told, I use Improvement version, go to Data files and remove the picture.wolf and cg.wolf and put in the 2 folders from the color mods and rename them to picture.wolf and cg.wolf

• Sad
Reactions: Bhave

jwagne51

Aug 9, 2022
Wait, so exercising more reduces the time that passes by? What time do you need to be at to select the festival option? Because after I do anything, even sleep, the festival option disappears after 12:00 pm
I was able to go to the festival after going shopping in town, both on the same Sunday.

Highwire64

Oct 20, 2023

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD

Mega

How to install it?

the install instructions should be helping me, but they're not. what exactly am i changing and to what?

juggernaut1!!

Jun 8, 2020

Mega

How to install it?

i can't find any folders of files names picture.wolf or cg.wolf, im a little lost on the instructions do i just copy paste those 2 folders u have and rename those or what do i need to do and where do i find those 2 files of folders?

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
i can't find any folders of files names picture.wolf or cg.wolf, im a little lost on the instructions do i just copy paste those 2 folders u have and rename those or what do i need to do and where do i find those 2 files of folders?
the install instructions should be helping me, but they're not. what exactly am i changing and to what?
i explained it before but sure i'll doit again.
this mod was made before the official version cames out, so if you wanna easy install
just download the Unofficial English Version and replace the mod folder here
Screenshot_189.png

but if you wanna use the Official English Version first you need to extract the files Data.wolf by a tool
Screenshot_190.png
than you can replace the mod folders

Reactions: LucLore

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
can you tell me if this latest version adds new features?
I can't really tell you but I was under the impression the reason the English version hadn't been released is they were adding content and felt like it should be one release.

I'd be buying this right now but I'm waiting to see if GOG puts it up o.o

verified dick

Dec 7, 2023
It’s probably just an early April fools joke, but I wouldn’t download anything uploaded in the past couple of hours just to be safe.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes