Rei199

Feb 27, 2019
when I make the game Fullscreen the resolution drops.. is there a solution for this?
PS: F8 let you choose the specs and it is 'High'

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
when I make the game Fullscreen the resolution drops.. is there a solution for this?
PS: F8 let you choose the specs and it is 'High'
I'm confused by your PS: Are you saying that doing that fixed your problem? Or are you just clarifying that you already have it set to that?

AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
Okay so can somebody tell me how some people get her to climax at day 1? I've tried countless time to no avail. I always run out of time or her bad meter maxes out first. I do reduce her bad meter but when she wakes up it fills like crazy that I ran out of time reducing it instead. My prefixes are good looking and peerless.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Okay so can somebody tell me how some people get her to climax at day 1? I've tried countless time to no avail. I always run out of time or her bad meter maxes out first. I do reduce her bad meter but when she wakes up it fills like crazy that I ran out of time reducing it instead. My prefixes are good looking and peerless.
Are you trying to do some sort of challenge? Cause you're not supposed to be able to do that,especially on day one. Without raising her trust and sexual interest, her bad meter goes up like crazy and her good bar will barely budge. You need to raise her stats to something like 250+ trust and 150+ sexual interest before things become easier.

Now if you ARE doing it for some sort of challenge.. I can't help you there. Never attempted this stunt on day 1. Good luck if you manage to get that to work though!

AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
Are you trying to do some sort of challenge? Cause you're not supposed to be able to do that,especially on day one. Without raising her trust and sexual interest, her bad meter goes up like crazy and her good bar will barely budge. You need to raise her stats to something like 250+ trust and 150+ sexual interest before things become easier.

Now if you ARE doing it for some sort of challenge.. I can't help you there. Never attempted this stunt on day 1. Good luck if you manage to get that to work though!
I've been reading quite a few post and saw someone said that you can do it on day 1 if you know what to do and they had reached like 250 sexual interest by day 4. Just wondering how they did it and if there's a trick to it. I got bored resetting tho and moved on

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
250 interest by day 4 sounds bullshit in this game, do you mean the sequel where you can have new game plus stats added on where she can indeed like sex day 1? She would get interest with every orgasm which is muted the more asleep she is, and the bad meter would fill up and you'd spend too much time kissing to remove said meter before 4 days could get anywhere close to that. Hell good stat sex interest grinding would struggle to get that many orgasms in 4 days.

In this game day 1 cum sounds possible if day 1 is on a weekend. She'll never be accepting of sex with day 1 stats but you can kiss her lips to make her forgive a bunch of bad meter, and there's a loop where you can make her super asleep and could fuck her without her waking up but even that requires a bunch of kissing.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
How do you trigger the night time event, because in the sequel it was pretty easy to work out that when you reach 50 lust it triggers the scene. Is it a hidden stat for this game or am I missing something? I'm on day 20 and have only had the night time event twice :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
How do you trigger the night time event, because in the sequel it was pretty easy to work out that when you reach 50 lust it triggers the scene. Is it a hidden stat for this game or am I missing something? I'm on day 20 and have only had the night time event twice :HideThePain:
Hello,

In this one you must go to bed early to access the night scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeftestHawk

jwagne51

Aug 9, 2022
Hello,

In this one you must go to bed early to access the night scenes.
Also need like 20 or 25+ energy

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeftestHawk

Rei199

Feb 27, 2019
I'm confused by your PS: Are you saying that doing that fixed your problem? Or are you just clarifying that you already have it set to that?
Clarifying that I already have it set to High, yet the quality is bad when at full screen

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Clarifying that I already have it set to High, yet the quality is bad when at full screen
You can blame the (quite low) fixed resolution for that. Try using an upscaler app like Magpie or Lossless Scaling.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes