tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
By update do you mean this game's remake? No info for that for a long long time.
This game(imouto life monochrome)? This is finished and won't get anymore updates.
Imouto life Fantasy/Living with Sister: Monochrome Fantasy? Sometime next month if no problem occurs.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
By update do you mean this game's remake? No info for that for a long long time.
This game(imouto life monochrome)? This is finished and won't get anymore updates.
Imouto life Fantasy/Living with Sister: Monochrome Fantasy? Sometime next month if no problem occurs.
You are right, I was refering to Fantasy, wrong page, I follow both and didn't read the name correctly.

But you told me about the update, I hope they can release it by next month

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
Is there an actual ending to this game besides impregnating her? I've played to the point where I can ask her for sex anytime, and I'm wondering if there's anything else to strive for or if I can consider the game beaten by now.

Also, does anyone know if the Premature Ejaculating prefix actually does anything? It doesn't seem to affect the cum meter any differently than another character.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Is there an actual ending to this game besides impregnating her? I've played to the point where I can ask her for sex anytime, and I'm wondering if there's anything else to strive for or if I can consider the game beaten by now.

No hard endings besides bad ones (and the bear head)

It's more 100%'ing the game with the screen that shows memories.

SIDtheWEEB

Jun 29, 2022
i Bough this game but its censored, can i get Uncensor somewhere? i didnt find it anywhere here, well except some WOLF thingy which i tryed but it didnt uncensor it
Help pls

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes