VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hey guys small help here. It's about femdom. Dev's previous game monkey business had some femdom. Is there any femdom in this game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frosty2000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ImperialChronicles-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
the idiotic moment when the dev put the incest tag on the game but also put in planned tag.

View attachment 3437244 View attachment 3437242

:FacePalm:
You know that's a bot who that is right?

Also, uploaders are the ones that do those tags and things, and they added incest tag when it became part of the game. The planned tags are rarely removed, they are left as is so people can see what the original intent was.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
You know that's a bot who that is right?

Also, uploaders are the ones that do those tags and things, and they added incest tag when it became part of the game. The planned tags are rarely removed, they are left as is so people can see what the original intent was.
well that bot needs to be removed or rebooted.
its confuse people. now i cant actually trust this game. because there is lots of tag who may not even be in the game atm

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Or bear with me, maybe there's going to be so much incest it will be incest², but the game isn't quite at that stage yet, so it's still only incest?

Reactions: Aesopthe

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Or bear with me, maybe there's going to be so much incest it will be incest², but the game isn't quite at that stage yet, so it's still only incest?
i dident say anything about that. i just ask why dev would put the tag on both highline and planed tag.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I missed the v0.3 update somehow (guess it happens with the long list of games), so it took quite a while to all catch up with v0.3.5.

But man, it was worth it.
Really loving the story, and the characters.

Out of all the love interests, absolute favorites are Cassandra (aka Cass), Alaina (MC's magic teacher) & mom (the Queen. I can't remember her name lol) that I think them 3 are the Trinity in this game, heh.

But other characters are great too; character like Ophie, who I can dote over is a welcome addition.

Kudos for another great work Lazy_Monkey.
Really looking forward to v0.4 in April.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lazy_Monkey

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Seems like dev does not fix old bugs? Two of them are still present, the first image error when meeting both of your sisters before the capital and second the kneeling bug.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Wish this game had a gallery like dev's previous game.
Not sure why this game does not have one while previous game did?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Hey guys small help here. It's about femdom. Dev's previous game monkey business had some femdom. Is there any femdom in this game?
Did not play the previous game but I can say there is no femdom. MC actually is quite based, in one scene MC puts his dick between sister's butt which alarms her and MC says: "relax sis, I am not raping you." And yes, there are rapes and unwanted impregnations. Overall MC is not evil, just something between goofy-lazy-mommy's boy and occasional asshole.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
does any of the skill matter? or are they irrelevant?
i mean the bookworm, magic weaver and warrior spirit

4.70 star(s) 41 Votes