VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
From the button of my heart i whant to thanks to developer for this game....always played D&D games whith a halfh elf.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Great game.
I love the dresses the youngest sister wears.

Wish there's an image or replay gallery though. I have a feeling that my choices are making me miss a big chunk of scenes.

Last edited:

Arvian11

Donor
May 7, 2017
An amazing fantasy game with enormous freedom of choice, complex and well-developed characters and an interesting plot. In the top 10 best games on this forum (out of 15-20 thousand that are here). The author is experienced and brings games to the end. Thank you!
What are your top 10 then?

Reactions: JadeRan
Dec 15, 2019
So i just played the game and i really enjoyed it
the story is excellent, with very good characters and also very good visuals/renders.
The LI are beautiful and the medieval fantasy is also a plus for me.

Lastly the only thing i didn't like at all, was that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nonetheless its a very good VN.
i think one of the sisters are ploting threason and maybe you will have to chose a side or ever overthrow you father if oyou are on love path with Elin.

Thats my guess from a mateur writer and avid reader.

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

Charlie 5000

Dec 13, 2022
Can we have cheat option to be good at all 3 powers so we can see all scenes and it also feels op?

I really don't want to choose one of three.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Played the game. It was quite enjoyable. While the elves were more trustworthy than Cass, I feel Elis should not trust them blindly yet as there has been signs that they operate behind his back. I'm liking the courtly intrigue this game offers.

I noticed an inconsistency in the code. Whether Elis kneels before the King or not, it is always treated as if he stood in front of his father.

My one gripe about the game would be that the mage path and the bookworm path does not show off the MC's skills as much as the warrior path.

Reactions: Tim Long Curry
4.70 star(s) 40 Votes