VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
They result in different dialog paths. I'm not sure if it causes any significant branching.
At least to some extent they do. There are several scenes and interactions that are unique to one skill or the other, including a few encounters/lewd scenes. Bookworm had a couple in this update alone.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
They result in different dialog paths. I'm not sure if it causes any significant branching.
Yes they do. Some scenarios are entirely different, some are completely absent. There are three paths and three sisters, warrior, magic, and learning. With learning you have more content with Ophelia, and so on. The game is worthy of being replayed to see how each path changes the story. Too bad there is no walktrough nor gallery to highlight this.

• Wow
Reactions: Fapmaister

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Did not play the previous game but I can say there is no femdom. MC actually is quite based, in one scene MC puts his dick between sister's butt which alarms her and MC says: "relax sis, I am not raping you." And yes, there are rapes and unwanted impregnations. Overall MC is not evil, just something between goofy-lazy-mommy's boy and occasional asshole.
Thanks for the reply.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
At least to some extent they do. There are several scenes and interactions that are unique to one skill or the other, including a few encounters/lewd scenes. Bookworm had a couple in this update alone.
Yes they do. Some scenarios are entirely different, some are completely absent. There are three paths and three sisters, warrior, magic, and learning. With learning you have more content with Ophelia, and so on. The game is worthy of being replayed to see how each path changes the story. Too bad there is no walktrough nor gallery to highlight this.

So basically i have to play this 3 times for 1 or 2 scene in all 3 path?
yeah no. its not worth playing specially without WT.

thanks for the explain.

edit: i dont wanna guess me throughout the game and hoping to see a scene,
i will wait for a WT.

Last edited:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019

thanks for the explain.

i will wait for a WT.
Or you can use URM and see all the scenes, at least while the game is still in development.

• Wow
Reactions: Fapmaister

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Did not play the previous game but I can say there is no femdom. MC actually is quite based, in one scene MC puts his dick between sister's butt which alarms her and MC says: "relax sis, I am not raping you." And yes, there are rapes and unwanted impregnations. Overall MC is not evil, just something between goofy-lazy-mommy's boy and occasional asshole.
Well he does rape the elf bandit if you choose to "punish her." That is absolutely evil.

It kinda came out of nowhere cuz I expected him to like spank her or something but nah homie just raped her lmao. I had to rollback that choice.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

thanks for the explain.

i will wait for a WT.
Just press Ctrl down and make sure the game does not allow skipping new content.
Well he does rape the elf bandit if you choose to "punish her." That is absolutely evil.

It kinda came out of nowhere cuz I expected him to like spank her or something but nah homie just raped her lmao. I had to rollback that choice.
Liberal nonsense. Winners take what they want and losers suffer as they must.

kelelih

May 13, 2022

Ugh, glad I missed that part.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
You have to play it way way way way more than 3 times.
Yeah, I took a look at his other game and it seems like this one is going along the same lines. Way too convoluted and seems to get off on making pointless mutually exclusive choices. I'll probably do likewise to a few other posters and not bother with this one till a walkthrough mod exists. Since his previous game doesn't have one, it seems that walkthrough modders don't want to touch them either.

4.70 star(s) 41 Votes