4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
You moaned about OPs not being accurate before maybe this bit of info should be in it so new people know that.

Can you imagine if a certain college game forced us to bang or marry some chick? it's called choices either have them or make a shitty kinetic novel no one will play but as usual devs skirt the tags to lure people in.
Dayum, Joshy, this is a first from you.

But anyway, LM didn't lie on any of his tags. And it's not like F95 has a "forced romance" tag in any case.
If we start tagging every single little thing in these games, might as well have disclaimers at the start of each AVN say "this game showcases humans engaging in sex, if you are offended by people having sex, please stop the game now."

Like... what?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dayum, Joshy, this is a first from you.

But anyway, LM didn't lie on any of his tags. And it's not like F95 has a "forced romance" tag in any case.
If we start tagging every single little thing in these games, might as well have disclaimers at the start of each AVN say "this game showcases humans engaging in sex, if you are offended by people having sex, please stop the game now."

Like... what?
Sure, not tags but a heads up in the dev notes would be nice I have seen that plenty of times.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's beside the point.

At what "tag" do we stop tagging these games? And waste the dev's precious time?
As a society, we have let things slip down the slippery slope too many times to count now, let us not have AVNs fall the same way.
A little bit of story info noted in spoilers on the main page isn't asking for the world especially when these devs want financial support.
I have seen countless arguments about this very topic we are discussing now simply because of that.

Reactions: 9alwa

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
A little bit of story info noted in spoilers on the main page isn't asking for the world especially when these devs want financial support.
I have seen countless arguments about this very topic we are discussing now simply because of that.
There you go, pushing the slippery ball down the slippery slope.
While this situation may be similar to the way most devs will warn players of NTR in their games, this absolutely should not be a standard, just a courtesy - a courtesy that devs do not actually owe us.

In fact, it's nice to be treated like a person with capacity for higher thinking: no bullshit, and if you're naive in making choices, you get punished.

This game made it clear from the start that MC will have to marry in order to eventually become king. And since the MC didn't lay the pipe on his sister or mother yet out of fear of narrative consequences, it's obvious LM is taking a more realistic approach to medieval fantasy... as ironic as that may sound.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I just think if you want to avoid the potential of forced LIs you should not play harem games, it's where it's most likely to happen because the let every player make every choice branching scales up really really fast in them. Generally speaking you're seeking mono paths anyway, there's a ton of games here that focus on that.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
We gona need a walkthrough mod for 0.6 when it releases. Or at least a gallery mod to watch and fap to all scenes instead of going through the rpa images in game folder.

Reactions: Doloto2022

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
You moaned about OPs not being accurate before maybe this bit of info should be in it so new people know that.

Can you imagine if a certain college game forced us to bang or marry some chick? it's called choices either have them or make a shitty kinetic novel no one will play but as usual devs skirt the tags to lure people in.
"Shitty kinetic novel" low quality trolling, chud. You not liking them =/= they are "shit". Just because this is the big anonymous internet doesn't mean you MUST act like a turd :WeSmart:.

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023
The walkthrough says:
"Writing imperial chronicle:
If you had sex with Lia during the ball: another oral sex scene."
I did that as Bookworm but didn't get this scene.

Edit: Do you think it's possible to be named heir by the king and yet have Cass invite us to the coup?

Last edited:

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022
The walkthrough says:
"Writing imperial chronicle:
If you had sex with Lia during the ball: another oral sex scene."
I did that as Bookworm but didn't get this scene.

Edit: Do you think it's possible to be named heir by the king and yet have Cass invite us to the coup?
You should have recommended Aker as a Iron councelor for another scene with Lia at the wedding. After wedding (if you are a Bookworm) you cannot get this scene (only Warrior or Magic paths). On the second question - yes, it possible (you must have minimum +3 of King attention and +1 Cass attention).

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Stall0 and Umariel

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yes. I actually did this on one of my warrior paths. Which is why I kind of have issues with Cass at the moment and can't wait to see how the letting her live option plays out. Because she basically gets pissed at the dinner but wants you to do a coup later on for something you've already obtained.

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023
Alan Dalles I did that and got the wedding Lia scene.
DrakoGhoul Yeah I guess choosing 'that' option will be interesting and if dev is good to us he will make a choice to rehabilitate Cass with love the power of dick. It's early to say but the way you describe it I think it's an oversight. It should be it's own path, a sort of reward for careful management - Cass likes us so she'd try to use us to dismantle the old structures from the inside, maybe killing the king.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alan Dalles I did that and got the wedding Lia scene.
DrakoGhoul Yeah I guess choosing 'that' option will be interesting and if dev is good to us he will make a choice to rehabilitate Cass with love the power of dick. It's early to say but the way you describe it I think it's an oversight. It should be it's own path, a sort of reward for careful management - Cass likes us so she'd try to use us to dismantle the old structures from the inside, maybe killing the king.
I don't think it's an oversight. I think it's to show that Cass isn't going to let it go, regardless of what the MC achieves in that moment. She and her family have been planning it for years, potentially. Having MC on her side, heir or not, will benefit her plan, but it's not a hard requirement.

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023
I don't think it's an oversight. I think it's to show that Cass isn't going to let it go, regardless of what the MC achieves in that moment. She and her family have been planning it for years, potentially. Having MC on her side, heir or not, will benefit her plan, but it's not a hard requirement.
Yeah but being heir changes the whole thing. Now they don't need to a difficult plan to make MC a regent, they can just Prigozhin the king and make it an accident then deal with the council as a king.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes