Sep 29, 2018
Hello, I downloaded this game, and had no issues with the tutorial or anything like the people above me had. Except, I did have an issue with my fucking mouse. At some points while im playing the game, the fucking game itself just MOVES MY MOUSE AWAY FROM THE GIRL AND I CANT DO ANYTHING. I really cant tell if this is intentional or not, but I dont think it is, considering her resistance was in the NEGATIVE when it happened. (Resistance doesnt have to be negative for it to happen, just an example) So I really dont know what to do. On one hand, theres an amazing game at my fingertips, and on the other hand, the game just doesnt want me to play it. It litlearly moves my mouse AWAY from the game into the edge of my monitor. I thought it was a mouse issue at first, so i unplugged it. Plugged it back in, problem was gone for like a minute, then came back. Okay, so is it my mouse? I checked, nothing. So either im missing something with the game, or my mouse is broken. If anybody had this issue, please tell me! Or, if im missing something (that this is a game mechanic) please tell me aswell. Thank you.

Sep 29, 2018
Hello, I downloaded this game, and had no issues with the tutorial or anything like the people above me had. Except, I did have an issue with my fucking mouse. At some points while im playing the game, the fucking game itself just MOVES MY MOUSE AWAY FROM THE GIRL AND I CANT DO ANYTHING. I really cant tell if this is intentional or not, but I dont think it is, considering her resistance was in the NEGATIVE when it happened. (Resistance doesnt have to be negative for it to happen, just an example) So I really dont know what to do. On one hand, theres an amazing game at my fingertips, and on the other hand, the game just doesnt want me to play it. It litlearly moves my mouse AWAY from the game into the edge of my monitor. I thought it was a mouse issue at first, so i unplugged it. Plugged it back in, problem was gone for like a minute, then came back. Okay, so is it my mouse? I checked, nothing. So either im missing something with the game, or my mouse is broken. If anybody had this issue, please tell me! Or, if im missing something (that this is a game mechanic) please tell me aswell. Thank you.
Also, my mouse doesnt do this when the game is closed, or minimised. So im 99% sure its the game.

AveragePatron

May 26, 2018
sometimes might be dialogue still going, try waiting for her to finish her sentence?
e.g i had a bug when i just finished with teasing the blue girl the 3rd time, if i clicked whatever my just wont click.
but works after i restart the game and for her lines to finsh.

Apr 21, 2020
i tested early version of this game i got from other site,
the game is totally broken at that time since i can't pass the tutorial part.
some part is broken at that time.

Reactions: kgame

Sun8

May 26, 2020
Hello fellow pirate (just joking don't take it seriously).
Just some tips for completing gallery collection,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First time commenting on the site and see you on another "Treasure Hunt".

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Link to version 1.13.

Imperial Harem 1.13

You can check the changelog on DLSite, but it basically fixes some animations and translates another scene. This version is something like 98% translated I'd say.

BaasB You add this link to the OP or download the file and host it yourself if you want.

I have personally played through this version entirely in English, it has no bugs or issues in the tutorial or anywhere else. I didn't have to use Locale Emulator either.

I was also able to decensor using UnityMaterialDemosaic, but it only works during the mini-game on the girl, the CGs are still censored and the penis is still censored.

Also, I saw people still confused with the teasing event, there's too many straight up wrong methods listed, its pretty simple and straightforward. I am going to explain the process step-by-step, so hopefully those questions stop.

1. I am assuming you have reached the appropriate level for that girl, you should see three quests listed.

2. You need to complete the first two quests first.

3. The first quest is 12 orgasms, pretty easy, and it counts any orgasms that occurred during the previous trainings.

4. The anal and vaginal development level refers to the little red balls. There should be six of those red balls either in the vaginal or anal level.

5. Once you have achieved these two quests, and the checkboxes next to these are ticked, you can finally start the teasing events. Make sure she has about 500 stamina before you start.

6. These things DO NOT matter: Arousal level, Pain level, training level for any part(as long as you meet the requirement for the previous quest). Don't listen to any post saying they do.

7. Teasing happens ONLY during insertion. You can go for either vaginal or anal, the dialogue is different for these, but doesn't matter otherwise. The training level (red balls) doesn't matter.

8. Insert, then start thrusting so the orgasm meter (yellow bar under either vaginal or anal) starts filling up. Do not use auto. keep thrusting until you get to about 80% of the bar filled. Some people say filling it to 90% means it won't happen, that's false, I have been able to trigger teasing events all the way up to the very end of the yellow bar.

9. At 80% plus bar, STOP MOVING. DO NOT PULL OUT, JUST STOP MOVING THE MOUSE. There will be some dialogue from the girl and the yellow meter will drop down to 50%. This means you succeeded. If you failed somehow, the bar should have reset, you can try again.

10. Once you trigger the tease event for the third time, there will be a longish dialogue from the girl. Controls will be locked during the dialogue. After the dialogue is done, you will notice you are unable to exit the scene, do not panic, this is NOT A BUG. You will need to insert and make her orgasm once, this will then auto-exit the scene.
I just tested and all 3 times needed to be 95%. The best indicator is when she starts to moan about her about to cum. It's not 80% for me.

The3rdOne

Mar 17, 2019
Link to version 1.13.

Imperial Harem 1.13

You can check the changelog on DLSite, but it basically fixes some animations and translates another scene. This version is something like 98% translated I'd say.

BaasB You add this link to the OP or download the file and host it yourself if you want.

I have personally played through this version entirely in English, it has no bugs or issues in the tutorial or anywhere else. I didn't have to use Locale Emulator either.

I was also able to decensor using UnityMaterialDemosaic, but it only works during the mini-game on the girl, the CGs are still censored and the penis is still censored.
Thank you kind sir.

As for the rest of you, Here's the full save with full gallery for 1.10, from my testing it works with 1.13 as well.
For windows the location should be.
`C:\Users\{USERNAME}AppData\LocalLow\Laplace\ImperialHarem\Utage\SavePrincessHarem`

The first save of the first page is right after the tutorial, the first save of the second page is all three completed.
There should also be saves right before any one girl gets to lvl 3 too.

Make sure to backup your current saves in the case something goes wrong.

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
About the "pain" stat, if it you never see it increasing it's because u're plaing on easy mode

Frfr_gamer

Jun 13, 2021
Sup, need help. Can't remove clothes on tutorial with catgirl. Clicking and dragging down and nothing happens. Thanks.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
It's up to version 1.17, I think it'd be better to hold off on the updates for a bit until it slows down.

Reactions: golem1113

ursomanso69

Dec 28, 2018
como assim?
Baixa o programa e instala. Depois que instalar, quando você clicar com o botão direito no executável do jogo vai aparecer uma nova opção para executar o jogo em japonês. Na imagem que eu anexei tem um exemplo de como vai ficar.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes