EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
In the end i just quit, i watched the scene unlocking it with in the gallery. Guess you may try to be sex crazy and just see day 4 events ( else you won't reach the sex crazed status)
I Followed PoisonL1quid's suggestion. Went to the commander's room on the 5th night(You definitely need sex-crazed libido status to enter) , which finally unlocked the final ending for me.
In order to reach that max libido level, would prob be best that you don't ever masturbate or do any training since they lower your libido. Happy new years everyone!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SiriusBlack

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I Followed PoisonL1quid's suggestion. Went to the commander's room on the 5th night(You definitely need sex-crazed libido status to enter) , which finally unlocked the final ending for me.
In order to reach that max libido level, would prob be best that you don't ever masturbate or do any training since they lower your libido. Happy new years everyone!
Thank you for the advice! I found that ending a little underwhelming tho... :(

gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
Here are texts that were not translated, these appear just after the second event with the drunk man.

Reactions: Rex01

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Here are texts that were not translated, these appear just after the second event with the drunk man.
K3NJ1
I believe you need to see this.
Here are the two map files with the untranslated lines, (they were not of importance, just introductions to the new day, and one or two comments for variable changes like Libido.) Just extract the data folder into www and that's it.

Reactions: Rex01

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Here are the two map files with the untranslated lines, (they were not of importance, just introductions to the new day, and one or two comments for variable changes like Libido.) Just extract the data folder into www and that's it.
Thanks for the update.
Btw are going to translate games from this dev?
His other 2 works are available here but got butchered by mtl.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Thanks for the update.
Btw are going to translate games from this dev?
His other 2 works are available here but got butchered by mtl.
Most likely not, apart from his latest which got postponed to February, I'd be more inclined to do that one but who knows, maybe I will go back and check out the others but nothing is set in stone right now. Right now I'm focusing on my studies whilst doing another game at the same time, but my translations are postponed for now.

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Most likely not, apart from his latest which got postponed to February, I'd be more inclined to do that one but who knows, maybe I will go back and check out the others but nothing is set in stone right now. Right now I'm focusing on my studies whilst doing another game at the same time, but my translations are postponed for now.
alright. Glad to know that.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Can someone please share their Save file/gallery The Old save data here are busted. Thank You

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i was enjoying this game until my char got raped in her sleep, loosing her virginity and yet didnt wake up, and was totally clueless the next morning as to what had happened. when that happened i turned the game off and put it in the recycle bin with the other garbage. that little event was a total shocker which begs the question, you guys have actually seen a woman in real life right? this game is just like them all that have a female hero.....thier only destiny is to be a whore. but i do have to say this captain sikorsky game actually played all the way though without crashing. but making it though with her virginity isnt possible. went though with lowest libido and still got raped. trained daily and spoke to no one and still got raped in her sleep. good art work tho.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
i was enjoying this game until my char got raped in her sleep, loosing her virginity and yet didnt wake up, and was totally clueless the next morning as to what had happened. when that happened i turned the game off and put it in the recycle bin with the other garbage. that little event was a total shocker which begs the question, you guys have actually seen a woman in real life right? this game is just like them all that have a female hero.....thier only destiny is to be a whore. but i do have to say this captain sikorsky game actually played all the way though without crashing. but making it though with her virginity isnt possible. went though with lowest libido and still got raped. trained daily and spoke to no one and still got raped in her sleep. good art work tho.
It is possible to make it through with a virgin run. It will lead you to the first ending. If Wein trains everyday until she's tired, she will end up getting sleep raped after the 2nd or 3rd night. I got to ending one with barely anything sexual happening. Getting all the other endings require Wein to lose her virgin status.

1st day, talked to commander, took a bath .
2nd day Go to guys outside west side of castle. Talk to Ike and Khan inside South East room on 2nd floor , Talk to Satake in basement cellar.
3rd day talk to guys in dining room , go training outside, Talk to commander again
4th day Talk to Ike in library, Go to the commander's room, Talk to Tris on 2nd floor,
Final Day Go training outside for the whole day, Go to your room and sleep to end training camp.

I'm pretty sure that there are other ways to get the same result. For most events, Wein having sex doesnt happen until either the 3rd night or so.

botamicopter

May 5, 2021
Solid game. I am a fan of the art in general, so agree that its a bit of a bummer that some scenes are reused. I get occasional crashes, so would recommend saving once a day-ish. Don't think I'm going to attempt to full clear since the cutscenes take a while to skip even with holding down x.

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Thank you K3NJ1 for the translation. Playing through the first 2 games of Captain Sikorsky with MTL translation gave me a bit of brain rot. Also finally did a full clear after 2 clears of making mistakes. I do like that the game isn't too complicated in terms of maps and what do to, but having to clear the game 5+ times does make it a bit tedious (especially if you mess up the run trying to clear different scenes). The monkey in the recollection room says that having the virgin status restored will show different variations in some scenes, but personally I couldn't make out which scenes are supposed to be affected (and I'm not trying to spend hours rewatching scenes to find the differences).

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Every ending guide?
*There is some stuff left out, but if anyone has questions or corrections just let me know.*

Libido bonuses: Shiny lights on maps that increases your libido.
Day 1: 2nd floor top middle room, 2nd floor top left room.
Day 2: 1st floor bottom left room, 1st floor bottom right room.
Day 3: 1st floor top right room, 2nd floor bottom right room.
Day 4: 2nd floor hallway, 2nd floor bottom left room.

Ending 1: Normal Ending (Or also the virgin ending).
Talk to various NPCs around with the exclamation mark above their head to get through the whole game. Do not train because that will eventually cause you to get sleep raped. Final day just train until night, go to 2nd floor, and go to the top middle bedroom.

Ending 2: Pregnant Ending (with childbirth CG scene).
Go through any scenes where you basically get impregnated. I personally did this ending unknowingly by training every single day morning and evening, then talking to an exclamation mark NPC to end the night. I did this to finish the sleep rape scenes and the 4th scene was the impregnation. Final day is the same as ending 1, just train until night, go to 2nd floor, then go to top middle bedroom.

Ending 3: Kyngus's Virginity.
You have the option for this ending every single time on the final day. On the final day, train until night, then talk to Kyngus in front of the dining hall door on the 1st floor (to participate in the party).

Ending 4: Marriage with Yario.
Day 1, finish physical examination first, during evening go into the dining hall on 1st floor to talk to him, and he will give you a massage the next day morning. Day 2, during morning go to 2nd floor top middle room for scene. Day 3, during morning go to 2nd floor top middle room again. Day 4, during night go outside, walk to the front gate (south), and talk to Yario. Day 5, train until night, go to the front gate, and talk to Yario. I don't know if you need a certain Libido level for the ending but just get all libido bonuses just in case.

Ending 5:*do not train or masturbate at all, unless stated otherwise*
Day 1, during evening, talk to commander in his office on 1st floor bottom right (choose their love). During night, go to 2nd floor bottom right room. Day 2, during morning, go to 2nd floor bottom right room, talk to the 2 guys sitting down. During evening, go outside, walk down the stairs, and walk to the left and talk to the 2 guys sitting on the bench. During night, go outside, walk right, take a bath. Day 3, during morning, talk to commander in his office on 1st floor bottom right room. During evening, go to 2nd floor bottom right room. During night, go outside, walk right, take a bath. Day 4, during morning go to 1st floor bottom right room. During evening go to 2nd floor top left room. During night, go to 2nd floor bottom right room. Day 5, during morning go to 2nd floor top middle room. During evening, go outside and train. After this you should have sex-crazed level of libido, enabling the 5th ending. During night, go to 2nd floor top left room.

P.S.: If you're trying to get all the scenes for sleep rape, just focus an entire run on that (which also gives you ending 2). Train morning and evening, then find an interaction to end the night.

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
*There is some stuff left out, but if anyone has questions or corrections just let me know.*

Libido bonuses: Shiny lights on maps that increases your libido.
Day 1: 2nd floor top middle room, 2nd floor top left room.
Day 2: 1st floor bottom left room, 1st floor bottom right room.
Day 3: 1st floor top right room, 2nd floor bottom right room.
Day 4: 2nd floor hallway, 2nd floor bottom left room.

Ending 1: Normal Ending (Or also the virgin ending).
Talk to various NPCs around with the exclamation mark above their head to get through the whole game. Do not train because that will eventually cause you to get sleep raped. Final day just train until night, go to 2nd floor, and go to the top middle bedroom.

Ending 2: Pregnant Ending (with childbirth CG scene).
Go through any scenes where you basically get impregnated. I personally did this ending unknowingly by training every single day morning and evening, then talking to an exclamation mark NPC to end the night. I did this to finish the sleep rape scenes and the 4th scene was the impregnation. Final day is the same as ending 1, just train until night, go to 2nd floor, then go to top middle bedroom.

Ending 3: Kyngus's Virginity.
You have the option for this ending every single time on the final day. On the final day, train until night, then talk to Kyngus in front of the dining hall door on the 1st floor (to participate in the party).

Ending 4: Marriage with Yario.
Day 1, finish physical examination first, during evening go into the dining hall on 1st floor to talk to him, and he will give you a massage the next day morning. Day 2, during morning go to 2nd floor top middle room for scene. Day 3, during morning go to 2nd floor top middle room again. Day 4, during night go outside, walk to the front gate (south), and talk to Yario. Day 5, train until night, go to the front gate, and talk to Yario. I don't know if you need a certain Libido level for the ending but just get all libido bonuses just in case.

Ending 5:*do not train or masturbate at all, unless stated otherwise*
Day 1, during evening, talk to commander in his office on 1st floor bottom right (choose their love). During night, go to 2nd floor bottom right room. Day 2, during morning, go to 2nd floor bottom right room, talk to the 2 guys sitting down. During evening, go outside, walk down the stairs, and walk to the left and talk to the 2 guys sitting on the bench. During night, go outside, walk right, take a bath. Day 3, during morning, talk to commander in his office on 1st floor bottom right room. During evening, go to 2nd floor bottom right room. During night, go outside, walk right, take a bath. Day 4, during morning go to 1st floor bottom right room. During evening go to 2nd floor top left room. During night, go to 2nd floor bottom right room. Day 5, during morning go to 2nd floor top middle room. During evening, go outside and train. After this you should have sex-crazed level of libido, enabling the 5th ending. During night, go to 2nd floor top left room.

P.S.: If you're trying to get all the scenes for sleep rape, just focus an entire run on that (which also gives you ending 2). Train morning and evening, then find an interaction to end the night.
Thanks, really appreciate that

Reactions: KevinMeck

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Pregnancy: Yep, as KevinMeck already stated, Ending Only (posted in case people miss it somehow since post doesn't appear if you only search 'Pregnancy') :KEK:

Kami_Sama1432

May 2, 2024
For some reason I am not able to play since like in windows u are supposed to extract and then do right but when i try to extract it shows error or sometimes shows that a file is same ( since i have also downloaded other games prolly). if i try to do it in another location it shows error. Can someone pls tell me whats the issue and help me out

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes