scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I hoped for an "all together in" ending, but those knights are pretty tame.
A pity there isn't a good collective gangbang after making them get along better. I messed up. :eek:
Good translation anyway.

Reactions: Treveon1995

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Their upcoming game looks pretty tasty.

So it does. Tried the demo and it ain't too shabby.
Looking forward to the full release this January. :BootyTime:

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Thanks for the translation man, these games getting MTL is a crime lol, hopefully you pick up the next game from the circle when it releases.

Reactions: K3NJ1

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
if they can make spinoff manually translated,
what stops them from doing the main game translation ?

Mar 12, 2018
Why is there a cheating tag? She is a virgin so how is she cheating on someone?

Edit: To clarify my second question even more, I meant if she was in a relationship already how was she still a virgin?
Turned out she was single and a married man has his way with her hence the cheating tag. Case closed.
I hope that you realize this little fact that people actually can be dating each other without having sex? For most virgin/teenage couples it takes at least a few months of dating before they start having sex. It was this way for me with my first GF at 15.

Jul 8, 2018
RIP, this is one of those games that locks you into the recollection room after game completion. Too bad, it's more fun to wander around post game-clear.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I hope that you realize this little fact that people actually can be dating each other without having sex? For most virgin/teenage couples it takes at least a few months of dating before they start having sex. It was this way for me with my first GF at 15.
Well as an alien I appreciate your insight I always wondered how you humans take too much time during your relationships before having sex

MRGAXY

Nov 20, 2017
problem i get an error at the start of the game saying(error js/plugins/commonEventBeforeAfterMenu.js)
how can i fix it

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I thought this was already translated why is there still a japanese lines from an NPC tho?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I thought this was already translated why is there still a japanese lines from an NPC tho?
Could you show me which NPC and where? It might have been possible that I might have missed him out

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes