luffyboy

Aug 25, 2016
What does 90% translation entale?
Also, what was that cuckold thing about? The translation makes it hard to understand.
Its netori, you are the "bull" in the cuckold relationship (the relationship is between 2 of the female characters)

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
OK, I have already played this game from a different site, there's a bunch of speculation on this thread by people who haven't tried it, and also some issues people are facing so I am going to clarify some things:

1. YOU NEED LOCALE EMULATOR. You can play in English it doesn't have bugs anymore.

2. The translation is being done by the devs themselves, its of good quality not MTL. Some scenes are untranlated but majority of the game is translated. The translation is being worked on, 1.13 released yesterday translates another scene.

3. One of the girls has a crush on another. You fuck them both. That's why it has the ntr tag.

4. To get the teasing events at level 3, you need to achieve both the other targets for that level. Once the checkboxes next to them are ticked, insert into either her pussy or ass and then stop when the meter reaches around 80%. There will be a dialogue and the bar will reset to 50%. Do this thrice, there will be a cutscene. Its self-explanatory after that.

5. It's a unity game, so for now you can use BepInEx Autotranslator to translate the missing lines, as well as Demosiac to uncensor. If you don't know how, look it up, its just downloading some files and putting them into folders, its useful to learn it as these work on a lot of Unity games.

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
4. To get the teasing events at level 3, you need to achieve both the other targets for that level. Once the checkboxes next to them are ticked, insert into either her pussy or ass and then stop when the meter reaches around 80%. There will be a dialogue and the bar will reset to 50%. Do this thrice, there will be a cutscene. Its self-explanatory after that.
Don't work for me, even tho 12 orgasms and lvl 6 anal and vaginal, when reaching 90% of orgasm bar, and when I pull out my dick, nothing happen, the bar remain at 90%.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes