Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
This dev made a similar game that has a version without mosaics. I wonder if that will be the case for this too later.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
For those who don't want to go back. You get 3 of the catagories to 90% (ie. boobs, clit, vag, anal) The girl will say she is cumming before she actually cums, which is when you want to stop. The bar wont reset back down to 0 that way. This should give you the 3 teasing events.

EDIT: 75% to 89%, if you reach 90 it's too late and the game will not activate the teasing event. Info provided by davederick

Last edited:

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
I tried the game and played without problems. The problem is not the game, the problem is the people who want to play Japanese games without having read the requirements for do it (or paying for it), and write some shit like " also 33$ for a broken game is insane", " unplayble tottal broken" and so on. Learn how to use Legui well, or like me, add the japanese characters support to your windows. If you dont know about locale emulator, you have lots of threads in this forum about this topic, and thousands of places in internet for the same.
If you have the time for complaint about the game (and you are downloading for free...), you have the time for research about how to play japanese games.

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
For those who don't want to go back. You get 3 of the categories to 90% (ie. boobs, clit, vag, anal) The girl will say she is cumming before she actually cums, which is when you want to stop. The bar won't reset back down to 0 that way. This should give you the 3 teasing events.
75% to 89%, if you reach 90 it's too late and the game will not activate the teasing event.

Reactions: ArcAngel

BlackTnT

Mar 14, 2018
I tried the game and played without problems. The problem is not the game, the problem is the people who want to play Japanese games without having read the requirements for do it (or paying for it), and write some shit like " also 33$ for a broken game is insane", " unplayble tottal broken" and so on. Learn how to use Legui well, or like me, add the japanese characters support to your windows. If you dont know about locale emulator, you have lots of threads in this forum about this topic, and thousands of places in internet for the same.
If you have the time for complaint about the game (and you are downloading for free...), you have the time for research about how to play japanese games.
Just to say that i perfectly know what is Legui and i already try to used that with all the settings i also have the japanese unicode on the system. Just asked for help cause i was running out of options to do. I agree that some messages are kinda retarded taking in account that this game is being given us for free but take in account that some people also want to play and not really cause problems. That it works for u doesnt mean that works for everybody as u can check so have a little empathy mate.

generaljugger

Aug 12, 2019
For those who don't want to go back. You get 3 of the catagories to 90% (ie. boobs, clit, vag, anal) The girl will say she is cumming before she actually cums, which is when you want to stop. The bar wont reset back down to 0 that way. This should give you the 3 teasing events.

EDIT: 75% to 89%, if you reach 90 it's too late and the game will not activate the teasing event. Info provided by davederick
i have tryed doing that but its not working

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
How about a link or two to some instructions? I mean, I agree that people shouldn't complain without trying things the right way but instead of being negative how about you actually show us since you clearly do know how.

BiggieSmalls

Feb 18, 2018
i have tryed doing that but its not working
I was having issues as well. Here's how I actually got it to work. You have to have the prior 2 checkboxes ticked during sex. I actually had to get it to 90% (unlike how everyone says you have to do it in the 75-89% range, they be wrong) and stop right as she is about to say the next line of dialogue, if you hit about 95% it's too far though and will tick over to 100%. It should reset to 50%, do it another 2 times and boom done.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes