Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Hm...

I think I'm going to wait until a fully translated version is available before trying this one. Maybe even a bit after that in case they have more bugs to sort out.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Hmmm...like many of us, I too have problems trying to tease them. Apparently, the cumming dialogue only happens when you go over 95% of the bar which people say is already over the part where the tease occurs yet if you just stop before 90% or between 90-95% it does nothing. Literally waited for 5 minutes and nothing occurs. So Im suspicious of whether it really is simply stopping before climax or the whole teasing event is based on luck because of badly coded mechanics.

Edit: AHHHHHHH...you guys should have explained that you must do it during penetration. FFS, some of us are trying to get to lvl 3 without penetrating which doesn't work because the teasing event only happens when you penetrate.

Last edited:

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
Save file for v1.10, back up before overwriting.

You can find the path at c:\Users\#UserName#\AppData\LocalLow\Laplace\ImperialHarem\Utage\

The second save (page 1, left column, from top to bottom) is the True End, you can continue playing the endless mode.
Even with the full game save I can't do anything with japanese local...God those people need to learn how to code...

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure what others are saying in regards to teasing, but you just need to fulfill the first two requirements, then penetrate (both vaginal and anal works) and stop moving once the girl says she is about to cum. After the third tease a new dialogue is triggered, after which you have to make her cum to end the session.

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
Look like I manage to make the tutorial work by putting my date format to japanese one and launching game with japanese local. Don't really understand how this thing is coded...

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
If someone else can't pull down an unapproachable bra, then use the Japanese locale.
Sadly it doesn't working for me (Win 8.1 Pro), while recently I completed Soukoku no Arterial without any issue (and never had any issues with japan games previously as always trying change locale if AppLocale doesn't working). There is definitely something broken (+game is partially translated in any case).

Abarth38

Mar 24, 2019
So i was bored today and i decided to try and uncensor this game. I have to say I've somewhat done it, the female parts are visible but the male still has mosaic textures (although that shouldn't be a problem) and the obnoxious pixels have also been removed.
I leave the link to the download here, all you have to do is replace the ''resource.assets'' in the ''ImperialHarem_Data'' folder.
Hope it works for you guys.

Reactions: screansaver

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
I do not understand. So get the red spheres to 8/10 balls filled for all of the four areas then get the bar filled to 90%? then end the day or fill one completely?
It's difficult to hit accurately. for the "3 tease events requirement", fill the pleasure bars of 3 areas until they are about 1 spheres width from complete, which is roughly 90% by my estimation, and stop moving the mouse or making the action.

I don't think it matters the order or which one you use as the Active or Last one but fill up 3, then work one until 90% and then stop moving the mouse (not the event, sorry I wasn't clear about that). They give a dialogue about being ready to cum and as soon as you stop, the bar of that area should fall to 50% full if you did it right. Then just build it back up to 90 2 more times and that should do it.

Edit: and someone mentioned and I hadn't noticed, but the 4th area should be Vaginal or Anal AND in penetration mode aparently. I hadn't experimented with this, so ymmv

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
i think reason people are getting confused is cause someone said to just get it to 90% then named clit boobs ect when its purely penetration for anal and vaginal.

Also game translation seems pretty good and it works fine for me without locale emulator, maybe the people having the issues are plebs who didn't set their pc region to japan by any chance?

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
i think reason people are getting confused is cause someone said to just get it to 90% then named clit boobs ect when its purely penetration for anal and vaginal.

Also game translation seems pretty good and it works fine for me without locale emulator, maybe the people having the issues are plebs who didn't set their pc region to japan by any chance?
finally!!!!..... someone who knows how to explain things properly
thank you

BlackTnT

Mar 14, 2018
Ok guys i know whats the problem on my end. It appears that when u have the system put on japanese locale and use locale emulator the game goes crazy with the counters and gives u infinite arousal on the tutorial and every training so it softlocks when u do the insert thing. TLDR: If u have put japanese locale on the system dont use locale emulator or game will fuck up.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
does this have an NTR ending like the one above?

I can't finish the tutorial. When doing the cumilingus, she reaches 1300 of pleasure and does not go beyond that.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes