AveragePatron

May 26, 2018
Gallery unlock
in the gallery press "D" and click on "open all" in the upper left corner

Cheats can be activated in the config menu under others ( デバッグ機能を使用する )

"C" …… Forcibly increases the chestnut pleasure sensitivity
"B" …… Forcibly increases chest pleasure sensitivity
"V" …… Forcibly increases vaginal pleasure
"A" …… Forcibly increases anal pleasure
"H" …… Reduces physical strength
"N" …… Increases physical strength
“J” …… Reduces resistance
“M” …… Increases resistance
"Q" …… Do not change the chestnut pleasure sensitivity
"W" …… Do not change the chest pleasure sensitivity
"E" …… Do not change vaginal pleasure
"R" …… Do not change the anal pleasure
"Y" …… Do not change your physical strength
"U" …… Do not fluctuate resistance
"I" …… Do not change estrus
"O" …… Keep the pain unchanged
more guides would be nice

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Okay so I must be the only one just going through it in Japanese... Or should I turn on the English now that I got past the maid? Besides that... Does the phone mode thing actually work in this game?

Nov 24, 2019
I am shocked that this game actually ran better in Wine than in my virtual box.

If any Linux user happen to come across, I used Wine 5, without virtual desktop, and with lang set to ja_JP (using q4wine to set). Cpufreq-info informs I have throttled CPU to 2.4 GHz, and it ran fine using "Normal" mouse speed.

However, I now suspect that hadn't I throttled the CPU, the "Normal" mouse speed could have been too fast.

And as a side note... Their circle seems to have a lot of games like this one :whistle:

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
The teasing event is incredibly annoying , so vague so poorly executed with lack off controll ugh.

For the rest the game is ok , lets ignore the writing and the excessive squealing , animations and stuff is good

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
There's not a single ounce of NTR in this game. No netorare, netorase, or netori. This is a harem game through-and-through. Your girls don't even fuck each other. The only person having sex in this game is you. Why is it tagged 'ntr' despite all this?
Not 100% sure myself but my best guess would be the maid having unrequited feelings for the princess only for the princess to be able to be stole away by the protagonist maybe? Its a bit roundabout but would sort of fit.

Reactions: Nightlystar
Jan 9, 2021
Considering Laplace also developed Princess Harem I'm already expecting this to work 50% of the time. I especially remember being completely stuck at the tutorial, and from other posts it seems that's still the case.
Nah man, I'll pass this one.

Jul 20, 2019
Not 100% sure myself but my best guess would be the maid having unrequited feelings for the princess only for the princess to be able to be stole away by the protagonist maybe? Its a bit roundabout but would sort of fit.
Yeah, I was thinking this too. But it's honestly a very minor thing and doesn't realllyyyy make the game deserving of an NTR tag imo!

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, I was thinking this too. But it's honestly a very minor thing and doesn't realllyyyy make the game deserving of an NTR tag imo!
Yeah, I can see why someone included it as it could technically be NTR by the objective standards.
Regardless of if it fits a technical definition of NTR it doesn't match the definition used in the tagging rules on site for game threads so it probably should be removed.

SicFran

May 7, 2017
for any one that had issues like this change your time and region ( date ) to japanese idk how in the world they coded it to be affected by region date but that fixed it for me
Indeed, running this in AppLocale in JAP and I can at least undress her, ie. the first step of tutorial, which is somehow tied to a Region? Wtf...

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes