Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
I have 75%ed (?) the game. Each of the first two girls has the 3rd level 2d Animation "Finale" untranslated, literally where they are Corrupted and Break. 90% of the game is translated rather well up to those TWO points in particular. I have not 100% the game because:

1) the tutorial SUCKS and is present in ALL THREE MODES of the game and wastes your effort with demanding you do specific moves which rob you of stamina for the girls.

2) FUCK 'Normal' speed. Do NOT...EVER...Move normal speed. Remain Very Slow to Slow speed. Except Anal. Both girls EXCEL at anal.

3)The Tutorial WASTES AN ENTIRE DAY FORCING you to go Normal Speed and fails to Inform you of the Pips and Percentages.

Pips - The RED SPHERES for each body area - Clit, Breasts, Vagina, Anal
There are 10 spheres. That would equal 100% right? Only they have them at the back end of the UI 5 over 5. Note that.

Percentage - The BAR below the entire UI of each sex area, indicating the amount of time until Orgasm

As far as I can tell the amount of Pips does not matter until Lvl 3 when you need 6 for Anal/Vaginal to continue. The slwoing/gaining rate is neglegible as everything is done in QUADRILIANTHNS or even QUINTILIANTHNS of a second per percentage/pip.

*Special Note* The Spheres are stacked, but count to 10. 5 Pips (Spheres) are Half of the Bar (Orgasm/Percentage), You need to stop orgasm at 90% of THREE of the FOUR areas and then STOP STOP STOP just short of orgasm at 90% of the FOURTH Area (3xs!!) to get the "3 Tease Events." This is a game where you CANNOT watch the action only MONITOR the counters. Stop the BAR at 8/10 pips (90% essentially, because remember the 10 pips would equal the WHOLE UI but are stacked 5 over 5). DO NOT pay attention to the action as a Eroge would have you believe. This is a lie. Only watch the game protion. Maybe, if you know Japanese, you can listen for the Girl Cum's dialogue, but don't bet on it.

Last edited:

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Does this still have the issue it had when I downloaded it from hentaibedta?
In English it was impossible to move past pulling the first girl's panties down. You had to do it in another language. The probem became I had no idea how to save the game after that due to the language and just deleted it.
That issue got fixed in 1.04, hentaibedta pick a wrong version to upload

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
So, from what the developers note is telling me it's not like the last game they did which had NTR endings, instead your girls will fuck each other? I expect harem girls to fuck each other when I'm not around but I do have to question the 90% translated part. I'll give it a whirl later I guess, since I enjoyed their previous game, Princess Harem. https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-harem-final-laplace.66944/
last game barley counts as having ntr, it was totally optional and marked, the requirements to see the ntr end were the same as the best ending, on the last day you get a list of ending you are eligible for and you choose one, as the ntr one was had (ntr) at the end of it it was easy to tell, and as it had the same requirements as the best end not only were you never stuck with it if it was there you had the option to see ever ending. there is avoidable ntr and then there is this were its difficult to unlock and you actually have to chose to see it. any who complained about there being ntr were just whinners.

Jan 15, 2021
Why even have that stupid tutorial? Game is so simple. You get softlocked and can't do anything.
B-but JaPaNeSe LoCaL!!!
Yes, its on japanese local. Its still broken.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Looks like the same game like the Princess Harem is there somehow a connection or Is it just the same circle who made it?

Jul 14, 2017
I do not understand. So get the red spheres to 8/10 balls filled for all of the four areas then get the bar filled to 90%? then end the day or fill one completely?

*Special Note* The Spheres are stacked, but count to 10. 5 Pips (Spheres) are Half of the Bar (Orgasm/Percentage), You need to stop orgasm at 90% of THREE of the FOUR areas and then STOP STOP STOP just short of orgasm at 90% of the FOURTH Area (3xs!!) to get the "3 Tease Events." This is a game where you CANNOT watch the action only MONITOR the counters. Stop the BAR at 8/10 pips (90% essentially, because remember the 10 pips would equal the WHOLE UI but are stacked 5 over 5). DO NOT pay attention to the action as a Eroge would have you believe. This is a lie. Only watch the game protion. Maybe, if you know Japanese, you can listen for the Girl Cum's dialogue, but don't bet on it.

Jan 12, 2018
So everything was working for me once I downloaded LE, but for some weird reason the game just wont open when I use it. I downloaded LE, used it a couple of times, and it was working. I tried to reopen it some hours later and while the game does open if I just start it, it does nothing if I try to start it using locale emulator. Also its not the tutorial that is broken, without Locale Emulator all of the trainings break. Stamina gets spent like 10 times faster, and resistance grows at about that same x10 rate. It basically softlocks the game as well, so you'll need LE every time you want to play it, and for some reason mine's not working.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Version 1.13 is out, it adds the translation for the final scene, can the latest version please be uploaded?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes