SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
NTR is abreviation of Netorare. It is the Hentai/japanese term for being cheated on.

example: your wife or girlfriend sleeps with someone else.

Netori is a seperate term used for identical thing, just reverse the genders. ie: men cheating on women.
It's closer to "stolen away" rather than simply being cheated on. You can have cheating without Netorare.

Netori is when the protagonist is doing the stealing. The woman stealing away the man is just netorare or "reverse netorare."

(Plz don't continue this discussion k thx bye)

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Debug Func. it's a cheat if you dont wanna tease for so long.

Bar 'Locks'
Q - Locks Clit Bar
W - Locks Breasts Bar
E- Locks Vagina Bar
R - Locks Anal Bar
Y - Locks Stamina Bar
U - Locks Resistance Bar
I - Locks Arousal Bar
O - Locks Pain Bar

Bar 'Increases'
A - Increases Anal (and Arousal)
C - Increases Clit (and Arousal)
V - Increases Vagina (and Arousal)
B - Increases Breasts (and Arousal)

Stamina
H - Decreases Stamina
N - Increases Stamina

Resistance
J - Increases Resistance
M - Decreases Resistance
Not work with last version. Debug enabled.
Edited: You need enable twise it. Because if you did in main menu it's not acept changing.
Edited: Nah, still not work during training.

Last edited:

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I've found that tutorial bug goes away if you play full screen, something about being windowed just doesn't work. It worked for me, hope it works for some of you.

liliana9

Oct 10, 2020
Trigger, teasing, event, trigger teasing event

If you're looking for how to trigger the teasing events, you can insert and then increase their vagina bar near the end (70%-90%), and then once it gets to that range you simply stop. I recommend you use the auto function for this. This might take you a few times before it starts triggering (at least it did for me).

On further testing, I have figured out that you need to have max development on whatever you're using (the orbs). Or, at least it took me max vagina development until I was able to tease her.

Last edited:

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
is there any way to keep the Beast Woman (maid) a virgin?, it seem like theres no other option at the beginning but since you can avoid vaginal sex with the other two females, im not sure if im missing something

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
Hi,

can someone explain to me what it means that game contains 10% of poetry?
It does strike me as some local slang that i'm still unaware of, being fairly new around here and all.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Hi,

can someone explain to me what it means that game contains 10% of poetry?
It does strike me as some local slang that i'm still unaware of, being fairly new around here and all.
Machine translated, such as for example Google Translate or Deepl. Sometimes shortened to mtl, it's sometimes called poetry simply there's no other way to describe the sheer nonsense that the machine spits out at times. In this case it's used to mean that most of the game has been manually translated but there will be a few parts where the language is noticeably less fluent.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes