MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I'm starting to not trust the NTR tagging in this site.

Its either 100% NTR, or not even an ounce of it.

Cant we just start using NTRI(Netori) which is what even NTR haters like, and NTR which is the universally hated one.

Heck, if it does have a little amount of NTR, then lets make tag for that like "NTR-ish" or whatever. Most of us can handle that kind of NTR, since obviously they're avoidable. But there are games where the whole theme is NTR, or at least has plenty of those scenes. Which the NTR tag should def be used as.

I'm too lazy to always search for comments to make sure that the game isn't 90% NTR when its just 5% Avoidable NTR

Even the Cheating tag doesn't help much on that when BOTH cheating and NTR is on the game.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Lesbian cuckhold does not result in impregnation.
It does not result in humiliation.
It results at worst in a harem that abuses you, and ballbusts you.
MalexFemale and FutaxFemale NTR does definitely result in impregnation.
For that it is worse than Yuri NTR.
"It does not result in humiliation."
Being cucked always results in humilation. It also doesn't necessarily result in impregnation or harems either so I have no idea what you're on about lol

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
changed my locale like once and made sure to extract files in japanese then i just nevber had the issue ever again for years
I've run into a few using Wine that just wont run outside Japanese Locale, but the vast majority its simply make sure you have the fonts installed for Japanese and it's whatever. It's really not that big a deal. Not sure why the user is throwing a tantrum over it, given it's just part and parcel of playing Japanese releases.

CaptSchultz

Oct 5, 2020
I'm starting to not trust the NTR tagging in this site.

Its either 100% NTR, or not even an ounce of it.

Cant we just start using NTRI(Netori) which is what even NTR haters like, and NTR which is the universally hated one.

Heck, if it does have a little amount of NTR, then lets make tag for that like "NTR-ish" or whatever. Most of us can handle that kind of NTR, since obviously they're avoidable. But there are games where the whole theme is NTR, or at least has plenty of those scenes. Which the NTR tag should def be used as.

I'm too lazy to always search for comments to make sure that the game isn't 90% NTR when its just 5% Avoidable NTR

Even the Cheating tag doesn't help much on that when BOTH cheating and NTR is on the game.
You should bring this to the suggestions section, much more likely something is done about tags that way. This is just one game's thread.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Excuse the offtopic, but clicking on the name of the game opened this other game (Image) that came out almost at the same time as this one, do you know what name I can find it with?

1663800431519.png

Jan 7, 2018
For everyone struggling with the teasing events. Here you go. Though I would compile this all in one post.

How do I trigger Teasing (Edging) Events?

Requirement: Must have lvl 6 development on Anal or Vaginal (the little red balls). If you don't have this you cannot trigger the teasing event.
Make sure she has AT LEAST 500 stamina before you start.
Teasing happens ONLY during insertion.

You can trigger Teasing events (Edging them) by getting them close to cumming via Anal or Vaginal (which ever one you developed) then stopping. It will trigger a Dialogue and drop the pleasure gauge by half. As long as you stop moving at about 80% of the bar filled it should trigger.

Step by Step Guide
  1. Insert into either Ass or Vaginal ((which ever one you developed)
  2. At 80% plus bar, STOP MOVING. DO NOT PULL OUT, JUST STOP MOVING THE MOUSE. There will be some dialogue from the girl and the yellow meter will drop down to 50%. This means you succeeded. If you failed somehow, the bar should have reset to 0, you can try again.
  3. Repeat 3 times
  4. Once you trigger the tease event for the third time, there will be a longer dialogue from the girl. Controls will be locked during the dialogue.
  5. You will need to insert and make her orgasm once, You will see GREEN text Saying "Make her final orgasm" this will then auto-exit the scene.
Training Level Details

Level 1: 1 Orgasms or more
Level 2: 6 Orgasms or more
Level 3:
  • 12 Orgasms or more
  • Anal or Vaginal Development lv 6 (Needed to Trigger Teasing
  • 3 Teasing Events

How do I increase Pain, It doesn't change?

Don't play on easy mode.

How do I use Cheats?

Requirement: You need to enable Debug Mode.

Go to "Config"
Select "UseDebug"

1663914545517.png

When you are in the training mode withe a girl just press & hold one of the below

Bar 'Locks'
Q - Locks Clit Bar
W - Locks Breasts Bar
E- Locks Vagina Bar
R - Locks Anal Bar
Y - Locks Stamina Bar
U - Locks Resistance Bar
I - Locks Arousal Bar
O - Locks Pain Bar

Bar 'Increases'
A - Increases Anal (and Arousal)
C - Increases Clit (and Arousal)