• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Downloaded it like a year ago it was broken and impossible to move past tutorial can i assume it is not the case anymore?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Imperial Harem 1.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: cgleco

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
SO to play this game you have to change your local, date and fucking language?! seemed so fine but such a hassle for just a quick rub, PASS
The locale should do pretty much all of it. This is pretty normal with Japanese games and I'm a little surprised that an F95 user would make a big deal out of an absolutely normal situation.

In linux you would open the folder in a terminal and execute the file using:
LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine /path/to/game/game.exe

In windows you can automate it with an XML file to quickly jump back and forth:

The fonts each language uses are not the same. It's easier to swap locales to make fonts work than it is trying to modify the games. You're making a mountain out of molehill, this isn't particularly hard to do and it's something you should probably just get used to doing, unless you only want to play half the games available to you.

• Angry
Reactions: AzuraMeta

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
The locale should do pretty much all of it. This is pretty normal with Japanese games and I'm a little surprised that an F95 user would make a big deal out of an absolutely normal situation.

In linux you would open the folder in a terminal and execute the file using:
LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine /path/to/game/game.exe

In windows you can automate it with an XML file to quickly jump back and forth:

The fonts each language uses are not the same. It's easier to swap locales to make fonts work than it is trying to modify the games. You're making a mountain out of molehill, this isn't particularly hard to do and it's something you should probably just get used to doing, unless you only want to play half the games available to you.
changed my locale like once and made sure to extract files in japanese then i just nevber had the issue ever again for years

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
BaasB

" The cuckold element included in this work is "from Yuri" "

Thread needs NTR tag (even lez/yuri NTR... is still NTR :| ), worth putting next to it in genre (Yuri, Avoidable).
I do find it funny how people are so vocal about being cucked by guys but then are completely fine with it when it's a girl cucking them. People really need to pick a lane instead of this flip flop shit lol

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Can you finally move past tutorial in this one? Looked like it had great art, but that coding is just spaghetti tier.

Edit: apparently not. For the life of me I can't remove her clothes fully in any language.
Try French.
Hon hon hon.
Baguette, baguette, baguette.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I do find it funny how people are so vocal about being cucked by guys but then are completely fine with it when it's a girl cucking them. People really need to pick a lane instead of this flip flop shit lol
Lesbian cuckhold does not result in impregnation.
It does not result in humiliation.
It results at worst in a harem that abuses you, and ballbusts you.
MalexFemale and FutaxFemale NTR does definitely result in impregnation.
For that it is worse than Yuri NTR.

Reactions: harem.king and Kggt

Dragoon54

Oct 20, 2019
Is anyone else running into the problem where when you unzip the file, everything comes out just fine except for the exe? I even tried deleting the entire thing and then unzipping the file again but I still don't have it.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes