James20001120

Apr 8, 2018
Plugins for Uncensored
plugins file : download here

I arranged my plugins and rosehunter2's textures. Thanks for rosehunter2.
The used textures are in

Latest version is 1.25? 1.26? It doesn't matter.
You can use uncensored textures what rosehunter2 worked. When textures were changed by dev, don't works...

It's the plugins of .
install BepInEx. If you don't have any idea of BepInEx. reference below.
(from BepInEx site)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install plugins files and uncensored texture images.
Download this link. Files is too large(?) to upload at post.
The zipped file list is
Extract downloaded file to "BepInEx\plugins" folder.

That's all. Enjoy the game.

Besides, This way plugin is used at
Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2022.06] [Yakumo milk] and plugin. (This game is updated at every months)
Succubus Reborn [v20220619a Supporter] [Sda-lab] and plugin.
and works ok on every game updates.
I have a problem. After I follow all steps, the DumbRendererDemosaic.dll worked but Texture_Replacer.dll didn't.
The penis texture still is mosaic penis.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I have a problem. After I follow all steps, the DumbRendererDemosaic.dll worked but Texture_Replacer.dll didn't.
The penis texture still is mosaic penis.
I know that issue. It's from version 1.30. 'cause that version added DENMA item and texture is changed.
Changed texture makes another MD5. It's fail to check MD5 with prepared image(filename's MD5).
I sent PM to rosehunter2 (who made mod image) but do not reply...
It will be corrected soon. I'm not good enough, but I'll try to fix it. I'm not good at photoshop..

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
followed this after updating from 1.20 to latest version provided above but it would seem none of the images are uncensored and the animated scenes itself are busted at least for Tiana
Are you using ReiPatcher? (may be don't needed.. eng supported by game..)
At least soft-uncensor will works. hm.. Can U show me the game folder ?

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Are you using ReiPatcher? (may be don't needed.. eng supported by game..)
At least soft-uncensor will works. hm.. Can U show me the game folder ?
The only thing I have here is the Bepinex and the plugins

For Tiana it works until you decide to use the rotor/massage (on any girl) then the textures break

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
The only thing I have here is the Bepinex and the plugins

For Tiana it works until you decide to use the rotor/massage (on any girl) then the textures break
Sorry. I don't checked Tiana's image. (There are no save file. I don't played long..)
Fixed it. Thanks for notice to me.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Sorry. I don't checked Tiana's image. (There are no save file. I don't played long..)
Fixed it. Thanks for notice to me.
I'm not sure if its fixed. I applied the plugin folder again and this still happens. Its normal until you use the rotor or massage like previously stated. The background image also breaks. Also unless I'm misunderstanding the CGs are still censored.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I'm not sure if its fixed. I applied the plugin folder again and this still happens. Its normal until you use the rotor or massage like previously stated. The background image also breaks. Also unless I'm misunderstanding the CGs are still censored.
Tested in v1.01, v1.13, v1.20, v1.30 and v1.31 with AMD(5700g)
Added images for under v1.30 and update Texture_Replacer plugin .
CGs are censored. Not prepared.
What's your game version? and what is GPU ?
I found that issue is on intel GPU. NVIDIA and AMD has no problem.
I will debug it.
Fixed.

Thanks for notice me the bug.

Last edited:

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
I am back, give me some time so that I can update my patch. I deleted all game data and Photoshop files when I reinstalled windows. It's not a problem, it's just that I lost all interest in this game because I had to wait for the new update for so long.

Reactions: kumarin

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
The complete decensored for version 1.31 is here.
Layer 7.png
No need to say thanks, just give me a like. If you are generous, you can support me at , all your donations will help me to be able to make more projects in the future.

EXkresw

Jan 17, 2021
Okay it does not work on me sorry to be a bother, I made sure to make it all in english, extract BepInEx in the game where the exe, run the game, and yet the plugin folder hasn't spawned in BepInEx, I made sure it was x86 because the folder in game called plugins in the data folder said x86, tell me what should I do?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes