rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
I am creating an uncensored patch for this game. This is a really very difficult project. It is not just removing mosaic, it includes redrawing the censored parts. But that is not the problem, the biggest issue is this game use atlas for the full-screen scenes. Look at What I must do to transform this atlas to what you can see here.
Layer 19.png Layer 17.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sadek225

Dec 9, 2021
For those who still are stuck in game:
Download Locale Emulator, install and right click on game, there will be option in task list Locale Emulator, then run in Japanese (Admin). Also don't keep folder with game too deep in folders.(It will let you finish tutorial).
Next: when you have to trigger 3 teasing events. All you have to do is to fuck her vaginal and before she cum stop then wait to let it trigger.

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
I am creating an uncensored patch for this game. This is a really very difficult project. It is not just removing mosaic, it includes redrawing the censored parts. But that is not the problem, the biggest issue is this game use atlas for the full-screen scenes. Look at What I must do to transform this atlas to what you can see here.
View attachment 1843419 View attachment 1843420
Great work

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
No fkn clue how to get teasing events. I get them between 75-89 and nothing happens. Even ending the session

sadek225

Dec 9, 2021
No fkn clue how to get teasing events. I get them between 75-89 and nothing happens. Even ending the session
First you have to do all other requirements and then when she say that will cum stop. Only works doing vaginal.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dunno what it was BUT when i first started playing i wasnt sure if id like it or not BUT i just completed the game and i very much enjoyed it fun game !!!

BOSCH_

Feb 14, 2022
@rosehunter2
this is the latest version i could find:

what i don't understand though is: why do you want the latest version before you release the uncensored patch? the only difference is that a few bugs were fixed so no new content

VerkienTolne2

Oct 24, 2019
SO to play this game you have to change your local, date and fucking language?! seemed so fine but such a hassle for just a quick rub, PASS

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
ティアナローター - 2022-06-24T002019.170.gif
This version was released a year ago. And the new version 1.26 adds new content. I haven't even completed this game yet, yeah, I am kind of a perfectionist. I will wait until 1.26 is available to play it, and I will keep the complete uncensored version for now. If you can't wait, you can use this demo for 1.20

Reactions: haizantbug

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Notice : v1.31 is uncensored by OP(rosehunter2's work) No need this plugin on v1.31

Plugins for Uncensored
(Game version Independent)
Download

Or

(included images for under v1.30)​

This is Uncensor plugin. in playing, textures are uncensored. But NOT CGs.
If want uncensored standing CGs too, use rosehunter2's work. download and click "like" to him.

I arranged my plugins and rosehunter2's textures. Thanks for rosehunter2.
The used textures are in
This version was released a year ago. And the new version 1.26 adds new content. I haven't even completed this game yet, yeah, I am kind of a perfectionist. I will wait until 1.26 is available to play it, and I will keep the complete uncensored version for now. If you can't wait, you can use this demo for 1.20
Game version doesn't matter.
You can use uncensored textures what rosehunter2 worked. When textures were changed by dev, don't works... (v1.30 was added DENMA by dev.. Image was changed. So plugin checked changed and do not use a prepared/ this is why some object was view as censored)
I edit image with ver.1.31 and repacked.
Soft uncensor is working every time. no issued.

It's the plugins of .
install BepInEx. If you don't have any idea of BepInEx. reference below.
BepInEx is a plugin / modding framework for Unity Mono, IL2CPP and .NET framework games (XNA, FNA, MonoGame, etc.)
(from BepInEx site)

Install plugins files and uncensored texture images.
The download file contents
Extract downloaded file to "BepInEx\plugins" folder.

That's all. Enjoy the game.

Last edited:

HentaiGamesRule

May 5, 2021
This developer has to be trolling lmao with these random updates that come out of nowhere and fix bugs or add new content feels like a stab at Pirates. Most Current Version right now is 1.27 if anyone could please upload the current version that would be awesome

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Plugins for Uncensored
plugins file : download here

I arranged my plugins and rosehunter2's textures. Thanks for rosehunter2.
The used textures are in

Latest version is 1.25? 1.26? It doesn't matter.
You can use uncensored textures what rosehunter2 worked. When textures were changed by dev, don't works...

It's the plugins of .
install BepInEx. If you don't have any idea of BepInEx. reference below.
(from BepInEx site)

Install plugins files and uncensored texture images.
Download this link. Files is too large(?) to upload at post.
The zipped file list is
Extract downloaded file to "BepInEx\plugins" folder.

That's all. Enjoy the game.

Besides, This way plugin is used at
Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2022.06] [Yakumo milk] and plugin. (This game is updated at every months)
Succubus Reborn [v20220619a Supporter] [Sda-lab] and plugin.
and works ok on every game updates.
Is this good for use with 1.30?

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
FINALLY, a game where sex is an actual thing and not just a scene that plays with a handful of options. I know there are probably a handful of others, and I understand why people would find such a thing annoying, but I love stuff like this.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes