Lucius616

Sep 2, 2018
Censorship patch 1.20 looks incomplete
I found version 1.08 and it looks better
If you need it, here is the link.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Gonna wait until Kagura or another publisher release an official version, they published Princess Party (another game from the same developer) a few days ago.

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
so teasing at lv.3 is like they must begging for our cock, i thought groping or licking something. thanks for guide guys

d4v1d2505

Apr 8, 2019
usually dont comment much often but this game deserve a Thumbs up the animation is just good. can't reccomended this game enough really u owe it to yourself if you haven't though really good for me. too bad it's too short need moar !!!

Last edited:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
So, from what the developers note is telling me it's not like the last game they did which had NTR endings, instead your girls will fuck each other? I expect harem girls to fuck each other when I'm not around but I do have to question the 90% translated part. I'll give it a whirl later I guess, since I enjoyed their previous game, Princess Harem. https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-harem-final-laplace.66944/
OMG its been a long time sense I played that game but I was sure this was that game and was wondering WTF.
Either way I wasn't a big fan of the last game.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
While touching them anywhere, I would stop auto fucking them right before they climaxed and it worked.
I figured it out I thought it was the little heart icon on the left rising but It was the meter you have to stop it before it reaches full right?

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
I've been trying to get the true ending on Hard, but no luck, I'm always 1 day short... Does anyone have any tips they can offer?

Lewdboys

Jan 15, 2019
Guys does anyone know how to Edit Save file ?

i just want to plsy around with with Notepad but didnt work

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes