tranqon

Oct 14, 2020
is there any guide on each girl's sensitive spot? and what stimulation speed they prefer for each erogenous area?

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
is there any guide on each girl's sensitive spot? and what stimulation speed they prefer for each erogenous area?
I wish someone would help us... Anyway, from the little I've found after giving up trying to get the true ending on hard, you have to spread out to get experience in all different spots for each of the girls, because as the girls gain experience in specific areas they develop slower and slower. Also, I get the feeling that if I focused on one area too much during a session I made less progress than when I spread out, but I'm not sure... As far as I can tell, the slowest speed is the most efficient in terms of experience/energy cost. It feels to me like each girl is a bit more difficult than the previous one. In any case, so long as you don't play on hard and you get the gist of what you're doing you should be set to get the true ending easily enough.

Reactions: tranqon

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
For those who don't want to go back. You get 3 of the catagories to 90% (ie. boobs, clit, vag, anal) The girl will say she is cumming before she actually cums, which is when you want to stop. The bar wont reset back down to 0 that way. This should give you the 3 teasing events.

EDIT: 75% to 89%, if you reach 90 it's too late and the game will not activate the teasing event. Info provided by davederick
After i reach that percentage it does not work what should i do? End the training?

KittyCore

Jun 25, 2017
The tutorial doesn't work for anyone wondering. And its mandatory.
You shouldn't need to go through Emulators, Region changes and System Settings for a game.
It should be the very first line on the Main Page atleast...
This gets a downvote from me.

N1ssin

May 16, 2022
I just played it, but why during the tutorial, after entering the maid it just got stuck. Is it a bug or is there a fix? anyone please

Reactions: DK99
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes