MickJS

Jan 7, 2023
to get the girl pleasure in ass or pussy to almost complete and stop. Recommend using the auto on slowest to get it to the end. If it does not trigger quickly press play and stop. No
People still haven’t learned that the games of this circle need to be launched via locale. Changing the system language is not necessary. if possible, I want to share the solution to the simplest problem.
unzip the archive wherever you want. then run LEInstaller.exe and select who to install for. this is all!

View attachment 3594450

right-click on the game executable and select launch via locale as admin
View attachment 3594452 download from my mega
Do you know if it works with windows 11 ?

mhm yeah

Aug 17, 2021
Pretty sure teasing event are broken I always go to 80% the nothing bs ass game, not worth downloading this game
You have to get to like 99%, just time it so you stop at the end, they can go over but more often than not it reconizes the event anyways if you stop moving then

Reactions: japayue28

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
Might be somewhat of an weird question, but do someone know a Game similiar to this, atleast in terms of the way you interact with people / touch mechanic and such, but less 'Evil'? Like more of an Romance / Dating Sim Game where this gameplay component is build in so that you can slowly do more and more with game? Because i found that quite cool, reminded me off oldschool MeetNFuck but better and game itself is fine, but i'm not into playing the evil dude to force woman into stuff.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Might be somewhat of an weird question, but do someone know a Game similiar to this, atleast in terms of the way you interact with people / touch mechanic and such, but less 'Evil'? Like more of an Romance / Dating Sim Game where this gameplay component is build in so that you can slowly do more and more with game? Because i found that quite cool, reminded me off oldschool MeetNFuck but better and game itself is fine, but i'm not into playing the evil dude to force woman into stuff.
I might be completely wrong, but do you mean 'trainer' type games where you unlock more and more positions/the girl gets lewder over time? if so, you can select 'trainer' as a tag in the 'latest updates' section of this site

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Debug Func. it's a cheat if you dont wanna tease for so long.

Bar 'Locks'
Q - Locks Clit Bar
W - Locks Breasts Bar
E- Locks Vagina Bar
R - Locks Anal Bar
Y - Locks Stamina Bar
U - Locks Resistance Bar
I - Locks Arousal Bar
O - Locks Pain Bar

Bar 'Increases'
A - Increases Anal (and Arousal)
C - Increases Clit (and Arousal)
V - Increases Vagina (and Arousal)
B - Increases Breasts (and Arousal)

Stamina
H - Decreases Stamina
N - Increases Stamina

Resistance
J - Increases Resistance
M - Decreases Resistance
I have debug activated yet it doenst work for some reason man

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
I got the bad ending on my first try, and true ending on my second try. I can't believe it that I still missing a lot of gallery despite having true end. in endless mode of the true end I can view other ending but still not enough to unlock all cgs.

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
I got the bad ending on my first try, and true ending on my second try. I can't believe it that I still missing a lot of gallery despite having true end. in endless mode of the true end I can view other ending but still not enough to unlock all cgs.
GALLERY in Press “D”

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Justfindmyway

phantom123476

Jul 26, 2022
Debug Func. it's a cheat if you dont wanna tease for so long.

Bar 'Locks'
Q - Locks Clit Bar
W - Locks Breasts Bar
E- Locks Vagina Bar
R - Locks Anal Bar
Y - Locks Stamina Bar
U - Locks Resistance Bar
I - Locks Arousal Bar
O - Locks Pain Bar

Bar 'Increases'
A - Increases Anal (and Arousal)
C - Increases Clit (and Arousal)