VN Ren'Py Imperium Bureaucracy Hero [v0.2.3] [Munitions Mori]

4.70 star(s) 46 Votes

JJATH

May 2, 2017
This was really good, the art is pretty amazing but it could use some variation. I like the story, I am enjoying the soup line part of the story and hoping for more soon.

Zareem

May 20, 2017

View attachment 3836870

Overview:
What kind of bureaucrat are you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-13
Release Date: 2024-08-13
Developer: Munitions Mori -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

A huge thank-you to this thread for coding help. I couldn't have done this without it.

View attachment 3558422 View attachment 3836906 View attachment 3836915 View attachment 3927711 View attachment 3927710 View attachment 3558354 View attachment 3558358 View attachment 3927712 View attachment 3558360
Hey, has this always been ai cg?

dasno

Jun 20, 2017
Just wanted to say i really love this game, as someone who played a bureaucrat in his dark heresy campaign and a big fan of the ciphus cain books. i really love the worldbuilding you have done and how much of a love letter to the best parts of 40ks fiction. also wanted to share my brain space of 'i will go bureaucracy buff first then switch over to the empath not to long after' then five minutes in go 'nope i made the correct call fear my quill' and so far my favorite scene is with the ganger cannot wait to see more of her. you rock!
also how do i report a typo?

Last edited:
Reactions: doinch

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
So Facet seem to be the best to start out with? or what are each advantages and disadvantages?
Facets mainly do 2 different things. 1)they passively give there thought and clarifications about situation and about basically everything. now that dose not mean they are giving good information or advices sometimes they do opposite of that. big part of things your character know about setting comes from facets
2)they may give you special dialogue or solutions to some problems.
for example someone may give you documents to evaluate rapport and panoply will look at it and say that everything looks in order apparatchik on other hand will find mistakes. and these can drastically change what happens after. same happens for other facets in other situations

aparatchik- you know most things about technical staff and can solve most technical problems. these facet will give you most technical information about setting and will generally can get best outcome's in burucratic disputes. also you can get in to screeching matches with half of characters because you think they are disrespecting you its very fun

rapport- you will understand most about characters why do they things they do and possibly even about story but are more useless in technical disputes.

panopoly- knows about how power works. panopoly probably gives best advices and while aparatchick uses authority for dick measuring contest panopoly uses it to do things

minor facets.

unto dust - you know that everything is going to shit. you will get some melancholy dialogue from him and will also be empesize when people have similar beliefs

razaor wire - survival instincts. if you like dont dying good facet.

frotres unbarred - nothing unusual with these one. you just sometimes talk to dead people and see visions from different time and places

in general i dont think there is one best combination to start with it just depends on what you like. and what kind of person you want your character to be.

4.70 star(s) 46 Votes