HTML Abandoned Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
does the game run with linux now? the last release didnt... because linux files/folders are case sensitive

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
For the images not working issue when you zip out the image pack, you need to take it back a space. If you click the image folder you'll see image folder again, just get rid of the first layer so that in the file when you click the image folder you see all the categories.

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
For the images not working issue when you zip out the image pack, you need to take it back a space. If you click the image folder you'll see image folder again, just get rid of the first layer so that in the file when you click the image folder you see all the categories.

BlackGuy85

Mar 10, 2018
thx

JakeFrost

Jan 5, 2018
I'm working on it when I can. Unfortunately for me having a global pandemic just means more work as I work in the Public Healthcare system, but I'm doing my best to try and update it as often as I can.
The last year must have been tough then. But cheers to you, at least where I'm from it's a rather unthankful job with bad pay and bad working conditions.

Maybe you can use the game development to unwind from work.

Reactions: SuperDooper

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
the img zip contains an img folder with all other images inside, no upper layer to delete in my case?

also this for example, multiple other passages lead to broken links or nothing at all:
View attachment 1316934

edit as i forgot to mention it: using chrome
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i will test it in chrome now
edit: have you fully corruptet your Familie and are in Chapter 1 ? you schould not go to New Girl's House before Chapter 1 youre main quest is to corrupt your familie and than in chapter 1 the others
edit2:so have testet the game in chrome, every girl ore man are working coreckt with pic´s etc.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes