HTML Abandoned Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
thanks for the heads up ill get onto that
ProTip: never use uppercase letters in a file name. Windows is the only operating system that treats "Bimbo" and "bimbo" as the same file link. In sensible operating systems, those are different links so the picture won't show up on the page if you quote it incorrectly in the HTML.

The amount of HTML devs I've seen pulling their hair out trying to work out why they can't solve a missing pictures bug report is pretty large.

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Why is Vicki's corruption going backwards in Chapter 1?

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
OK, so just DL'd & played the original and I can see the potential. I like how the original dev went straight to plot points in the dev stage preferring to go back and flesh things out which obviously never got done. Makes your job much easier to have the basic framework done.

Having said all that, not really my cup of tea. Turning bully bro into a bimbo or shemale or whatever has it's charm, it's not what I'm looking for in my adult gaming repertoire atm.

Sorry I have yet to try your revamp, but I've suffered enough for now. I was planning to do a side/side comparison, but I need to bathe in Ganges or something before I go on with stage 2.

You've got a page and a half of kudos so far, but I've gotta agree with the general consensus that announcing your patreon based on your first update on someone else's intellectual property is a bit premature and highly suspect.

OK, that convinced me to try yours now, to see how many changes you've made for a premiere release to have the balls to make a patreon & then advertise it on release 1. *fingers crossed*

Reactions: Hakkira

axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
OK, so just DL'd & played the original and I can see the potential. I like how the original dev went straight to plot points in the dev stage preferring to go back and flesh things out which obviously never got done. Makes your job much easier to have the basic framework done.

Having said all that, not really my cup of tea. Turning bully bro into a bimbo or shemale or whatever has it's charm, it's not what I'm looking for in my adult gaming repertoire atm.

Sorry I have yet to try your revamp, but I've suffered enough for now. I was planning to do a side/side comparison, but I need to bathe in Ganges or something before I go on with stage 2.

You've got a page and a half of kudos so far, but I've gotta agree with the general consensus that announcing your patreon based on your first update on someone else's intellectual property is a bit premature and highly suspect.

OK, that convinced me to try yours now, to see how many changes you've made for a premiere release to have the balls to make a patreon & then advertise it on release 1. *fingers crossed*
As of right now he’s updating everything since it’s so old. It the same game with revamped pictures and better coding but that’s it. Which is a good thing because with this out of the way and completely cought up with the game he can go crazy and start making it his own.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
on less you use photoshop on the still standing pictures which can give them a pregnant belly or a dick
unless your using deepfakes its not truly worth the effort. its hard, time consuming, and it distorts the image (example being a spell for all who dos it right but it takes him a long time to finish just one person)

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Loved the original game so glad to see it being updated.
But a few question: I couldn't find anything else than a few pictures changes on the family ? Is that everything new for this version ?
Did you get the permission from the original game maker ? What would you do if he eventually come back ? (Most abandonned games don't come back, but that does happen from time to time).
Yes i understand very little has changed in regards to the fan version. My goal with this intial release was to put something out there, show that I am trying to make some improvements to what was there and see how the community reacted. If the community didn't enjoy the intial work, or didn't want to see more of the game, then I could give it up no harm done. But if there was positive reviews, people were enjoying what is done then I know its worth it putting my time into making this a great game. As to what would happen if Sloane comes back, he's more than welcome to, but this is a fan remake of his version. Which means that he can continue with his roadmap if he likes and maybe i'll be taking this game in another direction to him. I'm more than happy to collaborate with him and to make the best possible game, but it seems unlikely that its going to happen as I've tried to get in contact with him regarding this and I have got no reply as of yet.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018

If its not your cup of tea, it's not your cup of tea. In relation to the patreon, its supposed to be where i'm going to post polls, new information, testing versions etc. Those that choose to join the patreon are not charged for their contribution as I have blocked it. I will not be charging anyone anything until i release a solid update with content of my own involved. the next couple of updates will be fixing the current build so theres no bugs, and generally improving on the storyline whilst i work on adding new content and new models. Thats the plan.

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
unless your using deepfakes its not truly worth the effort. its hard, time consuming, and it distorts the image (example being a spell for all who dos it right but it takes him a long time to finish just one person)
exactly right, i did a bit of experimenting with photoshopping pregnant bellies and dicks onto some of the girls and its extremely difficult to get it right and even when you do get it right, its very obviously fake and takes a significant amount of time. once there is some solid ground work into chapter 1 i'll consider adding pregnancy and current model shemales, but at present all focus will be going to continuing the storyline and progressing with the current models. but like i say, im open to adding it in later on.

rubyjoan

Jan 1, 2018
so happy someone continue this game. just played your version and spot two problem. first : you've changed kelly look but if you send her to robert, it's the old version. second the shemale version of brian is a big image and no video if you fuck him. it's a very good idea to continue it and best wish for your effort.

Reactions: silentangel

killshot721

Feb 19, 2019
Ah yes my first favorite game out there i really got very sad about the creator leaving the game it had a really good gameplay/story if I see good improvements I will personally go and donate to your patreon do your best and I am sure you will get a lot of praises if you give a decent story in the later version looking forward to it. ^-^

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Like to see this revived. Only thing I wasn't a huge fan of but I think that it is a better fit is Kelly, I liked the old model and hope there's a way to use that character elsewhere. I skimmed through comments so unsure if this was mentioned already.

Jul 5, 2017
Really glad to see my favorite TF game in some form at least. loved the fact that you were the one transforming people into sissies/trans/women instead of you. Will def be keeping an eye on this!

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Like to see this revived. Only thing I wasn't a huge fan of but I think that it is a better fit is Kelly, I liked the old model and hope there's a way to use that character elsewhere. I skimmed through comments so unsure if this was mentioned already.
i liked the model too but idk her name and therefore i cant use the images because as the story develops ill have no source material. ill see if i cant make it a transformation

Reactions: Thatguy

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
You might want to look at using Subscribestar instead of/as well as Patreon, since this game has a both a bunch of blatant incest, and "forced" content, both of which Patreon get pissy about.

Reactions: SuperDooper
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes