• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

SpyderByte42

Dec 9, 2017
Glad to see this one picked back up, I really hoped that the first one would have went somewhere. Here's looking forward to more.

Jul 9, 2017
I have to say that I would totally be down with the sissy/shemale route becoming a thing later on in development. The dominant path is, and should always be, the main priority of the game though. It's what helps set it apart from most of the other TF games.

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I have to say that I would totally be down with the sissy/shemale route becoming a thing later on in development. The dominant path is, and should always be, the main priority of the game though. It's what helps set it apart from most of the other TF games.
The makings of it have been implemented, and it will certainly be possible to implemented, but atm all focus is going towards finishing the story and making sure its all polished.

gatekeeper8

Jul 3, 2017
any plans to add diolouge into the sex scenes post corruption. good diolouge always makes the scenes better and the lack of it post corruption is personally my least favorite part of this game. if i wanted to fap to images i could google them lol.

RufusDL

Apr 4, 2018
I have a problem. Even though I met Elaine and SHOULD be able to meet her at the nightclub at late night she isn't there. so I kept talking to her to corrupt her further and by now Elaines, Sylvies and Vikkis corruption stats are at over 100. and I got the scenes with them, but in the notes they are still listed as not corrupted. Does anyone know why that is the case, how to change that or if there are any consequences because they are not listet as corrupted?

Last edited:

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I have a problem. Even though I met Elaine and SHOULD be able to meet her at the nightclub at late night she isn't there. so I kept talking to her to corrupt her further and by now Elaines, Sylvies and Vikkis corruption stats are at over 100. and I got the scenes with them, but in the notes they are still listed as not corrupted. Does anyone know why that is the case, how to change that or if there are any consequences because they are not listet as corrupted?
It's just a bug, I'll fix it in the next update. As for why you can't meet Elaine in the night club is because I got rid of it. I've got plans to add her nightclub scenes in later on but at this point the nightclub scene had no value to the story nor did it improve the corruption speed of Elaine.

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Are you planning any m/m content where you don't have to become feminine/transform into a female? Just wondering, trying to see what you're planning.
Not really. I might add one male character later on but other than that there won't be much m/m content

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes