Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
A problem I ran into when first meeting Dean in the brother's room. First option "pretend to obey" which of course leads to game over. The second option "find evidence..." or whatever, displays the 3 things and some more text, then ends with:

Well, you can't let him go anyway, if you do that you might make yourself a mortal enemy.

So let's go all in.

"I don't think so. I think it should be the other way around."

But there is no further option to do anything, nothing to click on. Can only leave room and never really complete that part. I seem to remember in previous version you could do something right at that point to Dean. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly.
Indeed, apparently, if your masculinity is below 5 and your feminity is below 5 you can't continue at this moment. Will be fixed with 0.3.5 (Even though with the number of issues I think I'm gonna do something like 0.3.1 and make it go out tonight.)

@Slone I like this game, only bug I've ran into is Adam's post tf sex option shows the original Adam's sex scene where he's a he. My one dislike is the fact that after the family is corrupt and transformed you can't do like the newer characters and have sex with them.
Yeah. I didn't have the time to do family small sex event in 0.3. I've just done those they should be out in next patch. Same for the police precinct, only the main picture is changing.

Reactions: urbanvoid

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Indeed, apparently, if your masculinity is below 5 and your feminity is below 5 you can't continue at this moment. Will be fixed with 0.3.5 (Even though with the number of issues I think I'm gonna do something like 0.3.1 and make it go out tonight.)

Yeah. I didn't have the time to do family small sex event in 0.3. I've just done those they should be out in next patch. Same for the police precinct, only the main picture is changing.
Does that mean there would be repeatable sex sense for all corrupted member?

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Here goes 0.3.1 as promised, that fixes most of the issues that people reported on 0.3. It also has a little bit of new content.
Full changelog (SAVES ARE BROKEN):

-You can now have sex with your family once you've corrupted them. It should be according to their new gender/models (for most of them, it's pictures that have already been used).

-You can now have sex with 0.3 new characters once you've corrupted them. It should be according to their new gender/models (for most of them, it's pictures that have already been used).

-The neighborhood links passage has been fixed (Should be easier to read now and to understand).

-About 16 characters have been put in the game. There is nothing to do with them at the moment. They've been placed here for the next updates to come. 13 are new and 3 are people you've already seen (Goth girl intro, Olivia the young blonde that you saw around the neighborhood and Mia the girl that run away when you and Sylvie are fucking). There should be 5 or 6 of them implemented at 0.3.5.

-Go to sleep option has been removed while I think of something better. (If someone has an idea on how to implement that without skipping some event, I'd be happy to hear that).

-Fixed a couple of other bugs, that have been reported.

Edit: If a mod read this, could the synopsis be modified to :

You're a young guy that find a stone that gives him tremendous powers.
Use that to take revenge on your family and to transform the people around you.
Be careful though, you're not alone. There are other people like you, called Owners.
There are also other powerful people, who won't take kindly your sudden social ascension.
While you manage to avoid all the traps while building your harem to conquer everything?

Thanks a lot

Reactions: shiddily and dbp5ca

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Updated op. I tend to check TFgamesite daily so even if you don't get it here I'll have it up. So only bug I'm running into now involves the newer characters. If I try to talk to them or do an action with them It removes the ability to go back to the previous area unless I undo everything. Only ways around are to choose the sleep option or open the cheat menu and tp to bedroom. It's only in the Precinct though. their homes are fine.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Updated op. I tend to check TFgamesite daily so even if you don't get it here I'll have it up. So only bug I'm running into now involves the newer characters. If I try to talk to them or do an action with them It removes the ability to go back to the previous area unless I undo everything. Only ways around are to choose the sleep option or open the cheat menu and tp to bedroom. It's only in the Precinct though. their homes are fine.
Okay, I'm dumb. I misspelled a stat and of course, I copied it everywhere.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Okay, I'm dumb. I misspelled a stat and of course, I copied it everywhere.

Is the Full pack fixed all i need to start playing?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yup, the HTML "Quick Fix" is only for those who've already downloaded the bugged zip.
Thanks i played a very old version back on the Collective and i was wondering what happened to your game,thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Slone

MorDraka09

Jul 21, 2018
Not sure if you are aware of the loop error when entering the gym, but the only way to get out of it is to use the "Go to Sleep" option on the sidebar. This could just be a simple issue of not having the area correctly coded.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Pretty enjoyable game. Would be nice to see more scenes where you have sex with multiple family members. I guess it's difficult finding material for that, though.

I'm not usually into TF games, but I liked this one. Partly because there are some characters that are already women to start with. Would be nice if anyone could recommend similar games to this.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Wish there were a switch to just lock out shemale/gay parts :(

PS the shemale wallpaper is not helping ....

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Not sure if you are aware of the loop error when entering the gym, but the only way to get out of it is to use the "Go to Sleep" option on the sidebar. This could just be a simple issue of not having the area correctly coded.
Thanks for the report. Yeah forgot to add a variable there. You aren't missing a lot, there is no content at the moment anyway.

Nice your onto something good here and honestly the game deserves more exposure.
Thanks a lot for the support.

Pretty enjoyable game. Would be nice to see more scenes where you have sex with multiple family members. I guess it's difficult finding material for that, though.

I'm not usually into TF games, but I liked this one. Partly because there are some characters that are already women to start with. Would be nice if anyone could recommend similar games to this.
Family members and other characters will have more scene later in the game. For now, I'd rather focus on expanding the world as much as I can before starting to do specific events for the mains characters.

Wish there were a switch to just lock out shemale/gay parts :(
This has been ask a lot so I might do an option in the future to cut that content from the game.

someguy87

Aug 31, 2018
Just a small word of warning/bug report. Linux (and MacOS?) have case sensitive filesystems.
So when you call the file, for example, img/Neighbourhood/Elena/ElenaTf.jpg and the filename is actually ElenaTF.jpg, it won't load and the user/player will get an error box.
Not exactly high up on the priorities list but something to keep in mind.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Just a small word of warning/bug report. Linux (and MacOS?) have case sensitive filesystems.
So when you call the file, for example, img/Neighbourhood/Elena/ElenaTf.jpg and the filename is actually ElenaTF.jpg, it won't load and the user/player will get an error box.
Not exactly high up on the priorities list but something to keep in mind.
Thanks for the report. Mistake fixed. Normally they won't be much more of those, as I have put in place strict rules for the names of the pictures. If you come across any more of those though, I would appreciate if you report them to me.

Edit : Html with gym fix and ElenaTFpictures for MAC and LINUX

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes