Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Oh! That option to automatically go to sleep at the end of the day was added in 0.3 at the same moment as the new time option, which didn't make that bug happened. Didn't thought this would influence earlier event. My bad.
I'm just gonna delete the go to bed automatic option for now.
So does the current version listed have this fix yet? Because if not it sounds like one to wait on.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
So does the current version listed have this fix yet? Because if not it sounds like one to wait on.
It doesn't.

But if you've already played the content that already existed, you aren't missing anything, since this only affects the old content.

someguy87

Aug 31, 2018
Wow, I mean no offense but this (0.3a) is one of the buggiest releases I've come across.

A quick note to anyone wanting to play before the dev actually makes a bugfix release, the time skip at night bug can be fixed by deleting line 450 (mentions goto Sleep or something like that, if you're not sure you have the right one).

In general there's just loads of bugs, mostly related to showing old/outdated content after certain events (eg. transformations) have occurred. There's also at least two corruption reset bugs, though I think the root of the bug is that you're able to corrupt certain people to certain levels before you're actually supposed to.
I also found that the police chief became instantly corrupted and transformed (after talking about some car event I guess I skipped?) the first time I visited him after fully corrupting Jane. Prior to that any visit had simply displayed to me ".. is not interested in talking to you right now" or something like that.
Another, small, bug is that if you talk to any of the police women at their homes, you exit to the police station when you leave. Not a big bug, but a slightly annoying and obviously incorrect one.
Finally, and I'm unsure if this one is a bug, after corrupting and transforming everyone (that can be) in the police station (and Elaine, who by the way was way hotter before the forced transformation)... nothing happens. If I'm remembering right, after finishing up with your family and going to sleep you woke up to a message that basically said "end of content". Either I haven't actually finished all the content, such a message doesn't exist, or it's not being triggered.

Completely unrelated to any of the above but, I know this is part of what the game is, but I wish the gay content was optional or didn't exist. I just want to transform everyone into hot chicks and have sex with them, I'm not interested in seeing dudes getting railed :(
Unfortunately it isn't, and does, so I just hold my nose and click next.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Gonna update after combining into one .rar file.

EDIT: Adding more links to OP but went ahead and added the Mega link while the rest finish uploading. Don't have a NOPY account though and can't upload there so Mediafire is the only alt.
Nopy's having a few issues atm. Added a workupload mirror for you and fixed the OP slightly (removed the old version. It was still linked).

Get onto the discord if you can. We can help you out with mirror making over there.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
So, the newest version seems unplayable? Can't see any of my family, but can see rooms. Starting from chapter 1.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
also seems the pathing for images for the new corruptable characters in the neighbourhood is pretty fcked showing errors whenever you select someone.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Wow, I mean no offense but this (0.3a) is one of the buggiest releases I've come across.

A quick note to anyone wanting to play before the dev actually makes a bugfix release, the time skip at night bug can be fixed by deleting line 450 (mentions goto Sleep or something like that, if you're not sure you have the right one).

In general there's just loads of bugs, mostly related to showing old/outdated content after certain events (eg. transformations) have occurred. There's also at least two corruption reset bugs, though I think the root of the bug is that you're able to corrupt certain people to certain levels before you're actually supposed to.
I also found that the police chief became instantly corrupted and transformed (after talking about some car event I guess I skipped?) the first time I visited him after fully corrupting Jane. Prior to that any visit had simply displayed to me ".. is not interested in talking to you right now" or something like that.
Another, small, bug is that if you talk to any of the police women at their homes, you exit to the police station when you leave. Not a big bug, but a slightly annoying and obviously incorrect one.
Finally, and I'm unsure if this one is a bug, after corrupting and transforming everyone (that can be) in the police station (and Elaine, who by the way was way hotter before the forced transformation)... nothing happens. If I'm remembering right, after finishing up with your family and going to sleep you woke up to a message that basically said "end of content". Either I haven't actually finished all the content, such a message doesn't exist, or it's not being triggered.

Completely unrelated to any of the above but, I know this is part of what the game is, but I wish the gay content was optional or didn't exist. I just want to transform everyone into hot chicks and have sex with them, I'm not interested in seeing dudes getting railed :(
Unfortunately it isn't, and does, so I just hold my nose and click next.
What you call bugs is just missing content. I didn't have the time to do the interaction with characters that were transformed in 0.3 . This should come with 0.3.5 which i'm currently working on.

For the chief instantly corrupted, it's explained when you read Jane's events.

My bad for the exit in the police station will fix that in 0.3.5 .

I was late on 0.3 due to some IRL issues, so this is a bit of a rush out content sorry.

So, the newest version seems unplayable? Can't see any of my family, but can see rooms. Starting from chapter 1.
There is no new content with the family in 0.3 . So there's nothing to do with them at the moment. I'm adding little events to have sex with them once corrupted but that'll be all for now. My goal is that as the content and the world expand, i'm gonna include them bit by bit.

also seems the pathing for images for the new corruptable characters in the neighbourhood is pretty fcked showing errors whenever you select someone.
You mean like missing pictures ? I couldn't find any instance of that when I played. Could you give me an example that you remember or a screenshot. That would help me a lot.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
happened to me, too. i didn't sleep to progress to the next chapter but completed the tasks for it. on that day i was able to visit the houses and the interactions were fucked up.

btw. i was "forced to sleep" several times and missed some content in the siblings' rooms

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
You mean like missing pictures ? I couldn't find any instance of that when I played. Could you give me an example that you remember or a screenshot. That would help me a lot.
The characters from the Neighborhood have the problems with the address location of the picture. The image folder exists but for example the link for Viki is ".../Imperium/$vikkiImage". I'm guessing that's why it cant find the pic.

Also I think it was mentioned but last slot of the day skips the last event of the day. The game acknowledges something has happened, but the player doesn't see it - skips to morning of the next day (characters mention the events that happened even though the game skips them). I had to do all my interactions during the day and go to sleep at night.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Shame about the current state.
Gonna download it anyway, simply cause there's a severe lack of transformation games where you're the one doing the transforming and not ending up as a sissy.

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
Also realized, Neighborhood characters have their stats on the main screen, for example:
Elaine corruption : $elaineCorruption /100
Elaine willpower : $elaineWillpower
Elaine resistance : $elaineResistance

I though it was how the neighborhood characters might work, but seeing $ sign, I realized that they might also be a bug as theirs stats actually dont change.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
The characters from the Neighborhood have the problems with the address location of the picture. The image folder exists but for example, the link for Viki is ".../Imperium/$vikkiImage". I'm guessing that's why it cant find the pic.

Also I think it was mentioned but last slot of the day skips the last event of the day. The game acknowledges something has happened, but the player doesn't see it - skips to morning of the next day (characters mention the events that happened even though the game skips them). I had to do all my interactions during the day and go to sleep at night.
Yeah, the go to sleep option was seriously a bad idea. I, however, did the whole Vikki storyline once again, and all her image were displaying just fine. I'll try to do several different playthroughs to see what's causing this but for now, I'm a bit bamboozled.

Also realized, Neighborhood characters have their stats on the main screen, for example:
Elaine corruption : $elaineCorruption /100
Elaine willpower : $elaineWillpower
Elaine resistance : $elaineResistance

I though it was how the neighborhood characters might work, but seeing $ sign, I realized that they might also be a bug as theirs stats actually dont change.
Did you manage to corrupt anyone ? Because if those stats are displaying like that that means they are null. Which means that you shouldn't be able to proc any events.
Did you by any chance used an old save ?

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
Did you manage to corrupt anyone ? Because if those stats are displaying like that that means they are null. Which means that you shouldn't be able to proc any events.
Did you by any chance used an old save ?
This was my first time playing, and I started from the beginning. I corrupted all the family members (including elena (?) and dean) My information is from the intro start and I wasn't able to pass to chapter 1. Maybe I missed something. I just started a new game from chapter 1 (seems like where I left the game when I started from intro) and the links of images seem ok.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
This was my first time playing, and I started from the beginning. I corrupted all the family members (including elena (?) and dean) My information is from the intro start and I wasn't able to pass to chapter 1. Maybe I missed something. I just started a new game from chapter 1 (seems like where I left the game when I started from intro) and the links of images seem ok.
Mmmmh. I perhaps know what went wrong. When you finish corrupting your family, you're supposed to sleep to go to chapter 1, and that's where I set most of the stats for Chapter 1.
It seems that you somehow skipped that and managed to corrupt people at the precinct even though you shouldn't have been able to have access to them. I'm just gonna track down what I did wrong, because you shouldn't have been able to talk to anyone else then Jen at the precinct, neither should you have been able to go to their houses without that good night of sleep.

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
Mmmmh. I perhaps know what went wrong. When you finish corrupting your family, you're supposed to sleep to go to chapter 1, and that's where I set most of the stats for Chapter 1.
It seems that you somehow skipped that and managed to corrupt people at the precinct even though you shouldn't have been able to have access to them. I'm just gonna track down what I did wrong, because you shouldn't have been able to talk to anyone else then Jen at the precinct, neither should you have been able to go to their houses without that good night of sleep.
Before I lead you on a wrong path, just in case it's useful, the people I talked were in the neighborhood not in the precinct (maybe once I might have managed talk to one in there but - not sure). Maybe neighborhood (characters) isnt suppose to be available in the intro?

Reactions: Slone

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Before I lead you on a wrong path, just in case it's useful, the people I talked were in the neighborhood not in the precinct (maybe once I might have managed talk to one in there but - not sure). Maybe neighborhood (characters) isnt suppose to be available in the intro?
Yeah, I forgot to set a condition for neighborhood characters. It's done now. That will come out with 0.3.5. Thank you for your help.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
A problem I ran into when first meeting Dean in the brother's room. First option "pretend to obey" which of course leads to game over. The second option "find evidence..." or whatever, displays the 3 things and some more text, then ends with:

Well, you can't let him go anyway, if you do that you might make yourself a mortal enemy.

So let's go all in.

"I don't think so. I think it should be the other way around."

But there is no further option to do anything, nothing to click on. Can only leave room and never really complete that part. I seem to remember in previous version you could do something right at that point to Dean. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@Slone I like this game, only bug I've ran into is Adam's post tf sex option shows the original Adam's sex scene where he's a he. My one dislike is the fact that after the family is corrupt and transformed you can't do like the newer characters and have sex with them.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes