jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
With 6 days left, the Dom path is winning with 68% of the 199 votes. I'm also glad to finally see a game where the MC is male and not the one being transformed (or where it at least isn't forced). Gonna wait another version or 2 for more content before trying it, but I will be keeping an eye on this.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
@ Dev hy dude, nice efforts here <3

i have some issues i walked in to^^
1) if you do stuff like first check your powers and then check your notes or yourself and vice versa you end up in a loop cause you only can return to the screen you had before sooo it s kind of a loop :p nothing bad obviously cause of the "go back"-option
2) brian and robert keep on having the option to transform them even after transforming them. also robert won t trigger any dinner scene after transforming (and having corrupted everyone else in the house [except that brian if the tf scene need to be done for triggering])
3) jen is not your mum, still "Your mother came to hug you 5 times." the game plays mind tricks on you while eating!
4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5) is it correct, that there is a lvl cap for your powers at stage 3?
1) Yeah I should look into how to make a proper back option.
2)Robert doesn't have any diner scene as of right now. I think justifying that he became one of the woman of the family would be pretty weird. So in the last scene you tell him to hide. I can't find looping event at the end of Brian's path. Is that an early save that you have kept ?. However I found robert's looping bug (Again I can't seem to properly name a variable).
3) Yeah looking at the code, I apparently completly forgot to do Jen diner's events. They are just her picture + mon's text. I'll work on that.
4) No content for her right now. I thought it'll be nice to tease a bit on the people you're probably gonna corrupt next. Like Natasha and Elena friend or that girl.
5) Yeah as of right now, level 3 is max. I plan to do a lot more later, but I though better not put too much now, because this will require some serious gameplay design. I plan for the powers to be more "interactive" for the rest of the game.
As of right now, even the corruption of the family was kinda still part of the intro. Now that you've discover how everything work, you're ready to really utlizethose powers.

Reactions: Tranzet and Gaboris

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
1) Yeah I should look into how to make a proper back option.
just wanted to tell ya. it isn t anything grave like i said, cause of the "rollback"option.
2) I can't find looping event at the end of Brian's path. Is that an early save that you have kept ?
no it was a new game. But i can up the save here if that ll help ya
3) Yeah looking at the code...
lol dude, made my day^^
4) No content for her right now.
worked well on me hrrhrr. if you want to make a dude happy here - the goth from the "testrun" she s going to reappear again right)
5) Yeah as of right now, level 3 is max.
Ah cool, wanted to ask just in case, it seemed like every person gonna give you a lvl up.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well I changed the guys in my family to women just wished it would stop saying he and do more like your father she instead of he. Also when you change the name John to what ever it still calls you john. Also with both brothers once I change them it still telling me that I can change them so it a loop there that is going back to that part.
the game looks interesting more so because you can switch their sex and dom them.
This is what going to make me very nervous patreon pool to decide if in the future you will be dom or sub
If it makes me submissive that will be it for me, as I hate playing the role of a sub. I enjoy the Dom part so much more
I would say have it so the player can pick if they wish to be sub or dom.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Hey! I'm back from a small vacation trip.
I will fix the last issues that I've been reported to then I will start to do the next part of Imperium.
As the Dom path is winning by a large margin', I guess I won't have to redo the bad ending with Dean to transform it into a real path.
So moving on, I present to you the next big objective.
Affiche.png
These will be the four main targets. Of course, to get to them, you will have to corrupt other people, gain some leverage, etc ...
There will be a Patreon poll, only available for Patreon, to decide which is gonna be the first to be developed.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
I will fix the last issues that I've been reported to then I will start to do the next part of Imperium.
As the Dom path is winning by a large margin', I guess I won't have to redo the bad ending with Dean to transform it into a real path.
View attachment 130512
These will be the four main targets. Of course, to get to them, you will have to corrupt other people, gain some leverage, etc ...
There will be a Patreon poll, only available for Patreon, to decide which is gonna be the first to be developed.
Very interested!
I am only hoping its gonna be a bit more challenging to corrupt people.
It was a little bit to easy in the first versions.
Can't wait to see more!
I am already hyped by what I see!
Who is joining the Imperium hype with me? :)

Jater

Jul 23, 2018
Very interested!
I am only hoping its gonna be a bit more challenging to corrupt people.
It was a little bit to easy in the first versions.
Can't wait to see more!
I am already hyped by what I see!
Who is joining the Imperium hype with me? :)
Im just glad that we're not automatically railroaded into becoming a sissy.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
View attachment 130512
Thank you for updating, but before pushing into larger circle, mind if I suggest you to optimize corrupted family aftermath, for example, soon more repetitive events and RNG events would not only serve as fap material and trophies, but also giving player a glimpse of what town would become.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Here is a demo on how the new system is gonna work. Don't forget to tell me what you think about it.

Reactions: DavidFosterAll-Ass
Dec 8, 2017
Here is a demo on how the new system is gonna work. Don't forget to tell me what you think about it.
I Like it! it definitely needs some re-balancing, but it seems a lot more interactive and fun than the old system.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
sounds good, dont forget the people at hypnopics, they seem hungry for info and stuff too! :D

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay I finally played this and even looked at that demo.

Real promising stuff you got going on over here. It needs quite some tweaking and maybe even a difficulty setting for those who just don't want to go through all the repeating corruption conversations, but a good start.

Don't know what I think about the transformations at the end yet because of the limiting factor of using RL pictures.
I like having the choice since I don't like the bimbo aesthetics, but it would be nice to have options while corrupting someone to take them down different routes. Dom or Sub. Love or Slut. Change their personality slowly or make them do things while being unable to protest.

For example:
Fall in love with the player, act normal, but be ready for sex at any times.
Be a slut and act like it while also getting random sex events with the player or others.
Basically brake them to be dolls giving or taking their free will or supres their memories as the player likes.

Maybe everyone can have different routes that get picked based on what were the dominant choices during corruption were and maybe the visual transformations could stay at the end separate from the new personality?

Powers could also tie into this. Like having a higher level will also decrease the time to corrupt someone and at the highest level maybe even have the option to corrupt someone instantly, but would have a "darker" description and "break" them in certain ways?

Anyways, I'm just throwing ideas around. I'm real interested to see where this goes so I joined on Patreon.
Keep up the good work. :)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes