Ibis

Jun 2, 2018
thank fuck finally a game where there the mc isnt sissyfied or forced transformed into a woman
Code:
You're rejected by society and left aside.
MC is a sissy!
and
in version 0.2b he'll probably transformed into a woman!
:D

Reactions: Tenenbaum

KingSax

Nov 23, 2017
aside from the characters transforming quickly and the errors , its a fun and enjoyable game , hope it gets better!!

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Hey! I'm the developer of this game.

I apologize the 0.1 was a bit rushed down and there isn't as much content as I wanted it to be.
I'm working on fixing the If issues.
About the MC being a Sissy or not, I was planning to make two different paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately while making those, I realize that two paths (if I wanna do them correctly) might be a lot and might slow down the pace a bit too much.
But a lot of people seems to be very interested in both paths, so when 0.2 is out, I'll post a poll on Patreon (available for everyone, not just Patreons).
This will decide if a path will take priority or if both should be developed at the same time.

Btw here is what's planned for 0.2 :

-CSS overhaul

-Ending of the family corruption

-Finishing the Story menu and couple other things

-Rewriting the intro

Thanks a lot for the kind words and the criticism, everything is needed and welcomed :)

memes2501

Mar 4, 2018
There are a lot of bugs/if statement errors, etc... Not really sure what content exists and what is bugged out.

Edit for Clarity:
I am aware the bugs were already talked about. Just kinda sucks that its hard to tell where to and not to progress, even as a 0.1

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Welcome Slone!

I agree with others who are happy to see one of the rare corruption/transformation games from tfg where you are in control and transforming others. If I see the poll when it is up, I'll certainly be voting for the "You are your own master" route. Other characters can be sissies, I'd rather not.

I also agree with whoever said the family falls to you too quickly, but it's a 0.1, and I'm happy to have more sex in a early version of a game than less. It could always be adjusted later (or perhaps the family falls under your control quickly, but other people in the town do not).

Looking forward to future versions!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Welcome Slone!

I agree with others who are happy to see one of the rare corruption/transformation games from tfg where you are in control and transforming others. If I see the poll when it is up, I'll certainly be voting for the "You are your own master" route. Other characters can be sissies, I'd rather not.

I also agree with whoever said the family falls to you too quickly, but it's a 0.1, and I'm happy to have more sex in a early version of a game than less. It could always be adjusted later (or perhaps the family falls under your control quickly, but other people in the town do not).

unfortunately due the type of audience on tgf there is no doubt that the Dean's little bitch path will be the winner :confused:

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
unfortunately due the type of audience on tgf there is no doubt that the Dean's little bitch path will be the winner :confused:
Yep sadly enough that will most likely be the case, as if we don't have enough of the sissyfication shit here.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Both and you can turn the men into women or keep em male.
It looks like youll be able to change the women too in future content
Sweet! Thanks for the info. :cool:

Hey! I'm the developer of this game.

I apologize the 0.1 was a bit rushed down and there isn't as much content as I wanted it to be.
I'm working on fixing the If issues.
About the MC being a Sissy or not, I was planning to make two different paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately while making those, I realize that two paths (if I wanna do them correctly) might be a lot and might slow down the pace a bit too much.
But a lot of people seems to be very interested in both paths, so when 0.2 is out, I'll post a poll on Patreon (available for everyone, not just Patreons).
This will decide if a path will take priority or if both should be developed at the same time.

Btw here is what's planned for 0.2 :

-CSS overhaul

-Ending of the family corruption

-Finishing the Story menu and couple other things

-Rewriting the intro

Thanks a lot for the kind words and the criticism, everything is needed and welcomed :)
Welcome to the community!
Glad to hear about the option. I'm pretty sure I'll be voting for #1 cuz there's just NOT enough content about that for these games, but I'd say the fair thing would be to have the option for both built into the story, but I know how had that would be to develop.
With all the bugs and the shortness I'm pretty sure I'll be waiting for 0.2 to see what it has to offer, but so far I'm real interested. :)

Yep sadly enough that will most likely be the case, as if we don't have enough of the sissyfication shit here.
Well in that case I'd say it's time to not give up on the thing, but weigh in on it and literally get the people who are interested in it together and vote for it. :D

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, that's likely. Probably comes down to if people here notice the poll, or if the people on tgf do. I really enjoy these twine games, but sissy/MtF paths do nothing for me, so it would be nice to get one that wasn't that, but still a male protagonist. We'll see. :)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I find MTF fine but I dont understand the giant surge of sissification and crossdressing thats come into the games of TFGS. If it was part of a transformation I can deal with it but it seems to be the entire focus nowadays. I feel like the transformation part of TFGS is leaving and its mostly now just mental stuff.

Reactions: silentangel

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Welcome Slone!

^what he said

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes