3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
im glad he change the Project, kim is waste of Time, so many other Trainers and comics about kim possible exist. Too many copy with no new ideas of an famous toon series is shitty. All new Tings are risky but its worthy

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
im glad he change the Project, kim is waste of Time, so many other Trainers and comics about kim possible exist. Too many copy with no new ideas of an famous toon series is shitty. All new Tings are risky but its worthy
There were a lot started but to my knowledge only one finished and it was just a quick flash game.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Man, this had so much potential and it's a big sad for the writer who left, art is quite good and hot. But like what Hentagram spoke above, I've been playing Project Possible for a couple of months till now--ongoing, there's that. Demos are good ways to introduce things but if people took the next step further to complete, that'd would been nice too...several projects left in the air/stuck in development hell, but I also get the various reasons why developers/artists/writers struggle with things, they're like us---human as well.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

buff

May 29, 2017
You can try Project: Possible. It has some good writing.
Briefly checked that one out-- it does indeed look like the writer put legit effort in. Really nice art, too. It is male protag and no lesbian tag, so it's "self-insert MC bones the girls in the Kim Possible universe, one at a time".

To me, "Kim dominates and bones the rest of the girls of the KP universe" seemed like a much more original premise.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Briefly checked that one out-- it does indeed look like the writer put legit effort in. Really nice art, too. It is male protag and no lesbian tag, so it's "self-insert MC bones the girls in the Kim Possible universe, one at a time".

To me, "Kim dominates and bones the rest of the girls of the KP universe" seemed like a much more original premise.
Wrong, it has the best dumb idea for a protagonist
Senior Senior Senior gets zapped with a ray that makes him young and he uses his youth to try and break Kims heart
Its actually quite fun, its gotten me to laugh pretty good

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes