3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lool very funny battle music is from Metalgear solid from the PSX
also my favorite MSG game ! oo shego noticed me.

i found a bug whit the lewd system when reloading a game its back on 0

Last edited:

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Seems like there is a serious bug with this version... Whenever, the player load a previous save, all of Kim's stats are reset to zero.

Anybody know of a way to fix this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aazkaal

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
read dude you can ask for cheats which there arent and even iff you can make them change to moment you reload its back on ZERO again

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Added a line o_kim.lewdity +- 5 to the code so I could actually see more of the game.
Also, may want to add a futa tag to the OP (spoilers).
The writing (or translation?) really falls off towards the end. It may be because you can't really get to it because of the bugs. Things like Shego saying "Get potion to self" or "I feel I coming".
Also, I wasn't sure if they were trying to give another character a funny accent or if it is just really bad engrish. The character I'm thinking of shouldn't have an accent, I think. Supposed to be a sister of a character on the show who didn't really have an accent.
And Barkin doesn't look good with blond hair....

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
After finding this game today, I would like to make a formal plea to the universe, to NEVER LET THIS GAME BECOME ABANDONED. I would also like to make a plea to the developer to fix that one issue with kim's stats being reversed ever load.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
The game seem so promising but now the developer is already making a second game this is a major problem I see with developers they get to ambitious and make a second game without finishing the first unless you they have a dedicated team then go for it but this game has very little content and Columbia seems to be on the developers mind but it's a wait and see.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
You may be right. But 2 months radio silence on Patreon is nothing when it comes to ero games, so I don't think I could confidently call a time of death yet.
Well, i don't think more than 1 week silence is a good sign, especially @ patreon. Since it is all about the damn money.
Anyways, I'm happy they posted something. Maybe I judged to fast.

Aug 23, 2018
Well, i don't think more than 1 week silence is a good sign, especially @ patreon. Since it is all about the damn money.
Anyways, I'm happy they posted something. Maybe I judged to fast.
Oh, it's definitely not a good sign. And I hate it. I'd take half-assed excuses any day over complete silence. I just know that devs have a habit of popping back up after disappearing for months on end without contact. It's surprisingly common. Based on my experience I just personally wouldn't want to bet on an erotic game being dead after only two months.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes