Unity Completed Impregnate! Semen Transfer Project! [v1.0.5] [Kumao]

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1636171096084.png

Overview:
It's the year 20XX in the 2D world, and the overwhelming amount of normal & wholesome 2D products is causing a decline in the birthrate.
Thus, a new project was undertaken.
It's title: The Semen Transfer Project

If 2D men can't get it done, than 3D men will have to take their place.
The government orders the creation of a machine capable of transferring semen between the dimensions,
and an android girl name Shiva is tasked with carrying out the plan.
You? You're the semen cattle whose one and only job is to impregnate.
The monitors display the 2D world, your semen's status, how the girls' eggs are doing, and more.
Watch as your hot cream gets inserted by catheter into their wombs...
What a novel way of being useful to society!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-07
Release Date: 2021-10-01
Developer: Kumao
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to Godin for sharing.

1636170965991.png 1636171060630.png 1636171074394.png

Last edited:

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
Would've been better if its out on september so I can lose sloppy squirt september

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Paying for professional translations is pretty expensive as the Japanese generally are worse at translating to English than machine translations are and even less proficient at speaking it.

There's a reason there's Western people that get expenses paid trips to Japan to teach English to select groups of people.

And even those that get an expensive education like that often still suck at English.

Ever notice how barely any of the big name Japanese names with products, movies, anime or games in the West even understand English?

But you can't blame them since barely anyone in the English speaking West is proficient in Japanese either. Although when it comes to business, a lot of people at least try.

And it's not just English <> Japanese.

There's a lot of people that do not learn any language but their own because they don't want to and plenty languages are just very difficult to crossover to begin with.

Just like you'll barely ever see a Japanese person on a Western based website, you are also unlikely to see anyone from France outside their own segment of the Internet.

If you want good translations of these games, I'm afraid you'll need to learn Japanese and start providing translations for these games.
But at that point, if you already learned Japanese, you don't need a translation to begin with and most people then don't bother putting in that work for others to enjoy.

Personally, I don't mind MTL, it often adds humor to these games.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I wish this game at least used DeepL, it's normally legible and gets context better.

Hindmost

Oct 9, 2020
I'm a little confused. I am at the point where I enter my name, except when I click the button it just sits there. I tried relaunching and nothing happened. Are you supposed to click somewhere else or do something else to move forwards?

Reactions: miqulith
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes