Godin

Jun 8, 2017
ok I'm bored unit midnight

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ssbbssc

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
99% of these MTL games says that it is in the OP. This OP doesn't but it really should. If you don't like the MTL, you can leave, no one is forcing you to pirate and play these game. Jesus you entitled people sure love to bitch and complain.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Offline inseminator...…..
Impregnate some women then close the game and return later to get the result.
Well not surprising in the future to fight against their declining birthrate , Japan decide to use facility baby maker plan to (with you being one of the employee) impregnating the voluntary and involuntary women to increase the birth rate. (Fucking Dropout Hentai)
Most of the human rights are rejected until they reach the quota of birth they need.
The women are not allowed to go back home wtf.
Contribution to the society they said. To increase their number they said. Man are labeled with number to produce high quality baby.
Welcome to the rape camp.

Last edited:

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
i input my "master name" but wont take me to next screen,i tried more alphabets and spam every button to continue but nothing happens

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Paying for professional translations is pretty expensive as the Japanese generally are worse at translating to English than machine translations are and even less proficient at speaking it.

There's a reason there's Western people that get expenses paid trips to Japan to teach English to select groups of people.

And even those that get an expensive education like that often still suck at English.

Ever notice how barely any of the big name Japanese names with products, movies, anime or games in the West even understand English?

But you can't blame them since barely anyone in the English speaking West is proficient in Japanese either. Although when it comes to business, a lot of people at least try.

And it's not just English <> Japanese.

There's a lot of people that do not learn any language but their own because they don't want to and plenty languages are just very difficult to crossover to begin with.

Just like you'll barely ever see a Japanese person on a Western based website, you are also unlikely to see anyone from France outside their own segment of the Internet.

If you want good translations of these games, I'm afraid you'll need to learn Japanese and start providing translations for these games.
But at that point, if you already learned Japanese, you don't need a translation to begin with and most people then don't bother putting in that work for others to enjoy.

Personally, I don't mind MTL, it often adds humor to these games.
I'm a translator myself, and still learning Japanese.
For me the problem is not the MTL, but the problems that comes with it:
  • Translations that add bugs.
  • Translations that have overflowing text.
  • Translations so bad that there's no distinction between playing them and the original Japanese.
All those are disrupting the gameplay and the game becomes frustrating, also the chance for it to be translated in the future lowers.
Raw MTL translations using Translator++ should be shared in the Translation section or between friends, not the Games section
If Raw MTL doesn't bother you, I would rather recommend Textractor or something akin to it, so you don't break the game at least.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Well games an odd one for sure, honestly starts off with the worst animation and only get better as you unlok stuff.

Game also have a weird time progress between plays, so you come pack to it hours later and it says "2d time passed" and things like pregnancies conclude etc, a weird mechanic.

I think i completed it 100%.

Reminds me of them old flash sex games where you had limited energy and an upgrade shop between days of "touching"/sex.. wonder if its the same dev...

Theres a seemigly built in auto machine translator, its beyond rough.
I'm surprised the game is stable with how often the text overflows onto other lines.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Jesus christ this bitch won't ovulate. That'll show me for spending my points on literally anything but the ovulation drugs.
Do I have to wait for her cycle to complete in real time or something? Jeeze.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
How do you get the ending?
Just keep impregnating everyone. I think I had sanae up to about 30 births including a couple of doublets and triplets.
Reimu over a dozen, and the disaster girl(forgot name) was on her third triplet birth.

I'm more curious about the condition needed that is hinted in the ending "By the way ... after a certain condition is achieved, the function to make the girls impregnated belly with a playful feeling will be implemented in the list scene."

Never mind, just got it, unlocks after 100th birth

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes