Unity Completed Impregnate! Semen Transfer Project! [v1.0.5] [Kumao]

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
To the ones asking on how to reset the game, in the main screen, if you click the black speaker icon, it takes you to the config menu, where there is an option to erase the save. If that doesn't work, the save is located here: '\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Haramase!semen transport project'

ngasta

Feb 2, 2018
there is an .apk in the folder with japanese characters for a name.
it ran perfectly fine on my android phone, including the translation (no waiting time for translated lines either.)

maybe add that to the installation instructions in the op and add the mobile game tag? I stumbled upon this randomly.

Aug 13, 2020
there is an .apk in the folder with japanese characters for a name.
it ran perfectly fine on my android phone, including the translation (no waiting time for translated lines either.)

maybe add that to the installation instructions in the op and add the mobile game tag? I stumbled upon this randomly.
Pls do it...

bltbltblt

Dec 21, 2021
I love the game in concept but it's unplayable without using Cheat Engine to make it go 500x faster lmao.

spend 5 minutes watching a cutscene to see if you won a diceroll. If you're going to make the core game mechanic "Lootboxes" atleast give it the same flair

know nothing about modding, but the game would be fixed by making the "sperm bouncing off the egg" animation skippable and giving resources without having to close the game.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
I love the game in concept but it's unplayable without using Cheat Engine to make it go 500x faster lmao.

spend 5 minutes watching a cutscene to see if you won a diceroll. If you're going to make the core game mechanic "Lootboxes" atleast give it the same flair

know nothing about modding, but the game would be fixed by making the "sperm bouncing off the egg" animation skippable and giving resources without having to close the game.
how do u use the cheat engine? can u share ur saved cheat engine thing? also how do i apply that lol

bltbltblt

Dec 21, 2021
how do u use the cheat engine? can u share ur saved cheat engine thing? also how do i apply that lol
Cheat Engine has a built in "speed hack" function. Open the game process, click "Enable Speedhack" and move the slider as high as it'll go - boom, skippable cutscenes.
You'll have to redo this when you have to re-open the game to get the resources back though.

Reactions: DANCE-Commander

sdwyphqa

Apr 18, 2018
For anyone wondering what the ending is like, you get this picture and text that basically says "thanks for participating in the impregnation program." It's not worth the time and effort, but then again neither is the entirety of the game. It's been a long time since I lasted played a game that had so little respect for your time.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys, new DLC of the game just dropped named "Shiva Institute for Biological Research"

And I'm not really sure how to access it in game? the option seems to be locked or grayed out so I can't access the expansion?

Reactions: Dark51 and ejmuerte

dinojc

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys, new DLC of the game just dropped named "Shiva Institute for Biological Research"

And I'm not really sure how to access it in game? the option seems to be locked or grayed out so I can't access the expansion?
Note the version of the game on this site at the time of posting does not support the DLC

I don't know the legit way to do it but I did edit the save file and got it unlocked. Your save file is located in your c/users/(username)/appdata/locallow/DefaultCompany.
In that folder should be your game folder (sort by date modified to find it so I recommend you do a quick round so the game can save itself and forces the folder to the top).
In its save data folder copy this save file and you should then have everything unlocked.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Note the version of the game on this site at the time of posting does not support the DLC

I don't know the legit way to do it but I did edit the save file and got it unlocked. Your save file is located in your c/users/(username)/appdata/locallow/DefaultCompany.
In that folder should be your game folder (sort by date modified to find it so I recommend you do a quick round so the game can save itself and forces the folder to the top).
In its save data folder copy this save file and you should then have everything unlocked.
Save works thanks! Also i got the main game + DLC from Fapforfun.

Slime0

Aug 6, 2021
Have legal copies of game and DLC but haven't figured out how to merge the two. Any one got a step-by-step that doesn't involve MTL?

What I had accomplished:

- 300+ births
- 11 wallers at 13 to 14 births each
- 3 mains at 45+ births
- Ending unlocked
- Check girls info and impregnation buttons unlocked
- Shiva lab text starts greyed out but switch to standard font after undetermined impregnations that day/window time

Attempts to visit Shiva lab results in window going black for a few seconds then returning to standard menu screen. Not sure what I'm missing.

As far as game scores go 1/10. Boring, non-existent story or game-play. DLC seems to be a pain in the ass to get working properly.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Makes me think of this way if I was guy and they allowed onhole and dildo gamepads that make complete sense for whole gameplay in this game if you got gist of it. Literally says your mouse control is your penis and your penetrating the 2d chicks. To me that just would be neotarde game. Fertility rates of 2d npcs have dwindled? Maybe concept could only happen if 3d people hit reset button million times and their success to have kids were done away.

Or game that to be played got morphed.
" an android girl name Shiva is tasked with carrying out the plan." Okay why android why not a 2d version princess or common woman everyday I don't get it, maybe someone created her so 3d men won't get curious of this decision? Manufacturing people on their side save human race of 2d this story stinks.
I can get if was insect queen or someone who mass produce babies but what they really creating is 2d version of skynet in another world which is scary and what if one androids go crazy.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys do someone know where to found a link to last game of kumao ? found something online but after downloaded it it was this game and not the one i was looking for

Reactions: djfox787
Dec 21, 2021
Hey, There is this game ( ) that is similar to this one and may be worth our time. I just don't have the game tho. Waiting for someone to provide it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow this game is crap.

Took more than one download and extraction of game before it would take my name in game.
When you hit <esc> it exits game and you have to restart
Only the same girl it seems from the 3 times I tried it
Transfer takes forever and is boring graphics

Game is just slow and boring.

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes