Unity Completed Impregnate! Semen Transfer Project! [v1.0.5] [Kumao]

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
While many games these days have the "young guy without a father lives with mother and 2 sisters" trope, it seems the Japanese games have their own, the "declining birth rate" excuse to all out rape fests. It sort of gets boring seeing the same overview over and over again.

Reactions: LazyLynx

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I'm a little confused. I am at the point where I enter my name, except when I click the button it just sits there. I tried relaunching and nothing happened. Are you supposed to click somewhere else or do something else to move forwards?
Name needs to be only 6 letters long, press button at screen, not enter. (Not that it matters lot, game basicly ends right after first girl, as you can't select next girl and old is unavailable)

Mva111

Oct 13, 2021
Why so much MTL lately? A lot of these games look decent, but is there a point to even trying any of them when they're impossible to understand
Because japan is under no obligation to make a proper english translation of their games so that we can download them for free and because it takes little effort running google translate on the whole game and google translate happens to suck at understanding the context in Japanese. But one point could be to get the general idea and live with it. The problem is that you can't bother learning japanese and that a billion dollar company can't bother teaching it's translation tool how to Japanese.

Reactions: cerorazor and MrNTR

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've been digging through all the games that had full translation at translations zone. Several, but no one was warning the mods.

Only those with pregnancy content, of course...
Ah so YOU'RE the demon flooding us with requests! XD

• Haha
Reactions: doom1445 and Airell

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Paying for professional translations is pretty expensive as the Japanese generally are worse at translating to English than machine translations are and even less proficient at speaking it.

There's a reason there's Western people that get expenses paid trips to Japan to teach English to select groups of people.

And even those that get an expensive education like that often still suck at English.

Ever notice how barely any of the big name Japanese names with products, movies, anime or games in the West even understand English?

But you can't blame them since barely anyone in the English speaking West is proficient in Japanese either. Although when it comes to business, a lot of people at least try.

And it's not just English <> Japanese.

There's a lot of people that do not learn any language but their own because they don't want to and plenty languages are just very difficult to crossover to begin with.

Just like you'll barely ever see a Japanese person on a Western based website, you are also unlikely to see anyone from France outside their own segment of the Internet.

If you want good translations of these games, I'm afraid you'll need to learn Japanese and start providing translations for these games.
But at that point, if you already learned Japanese, you don't need a translation to begin with and most people then don't bother putting in that work for others to enjoy.

Personally, I don't mind MTL, it often adds humor to these games.
Frankly, the problem is multi-layered between english and japanese. Not only that the pronounciation is very different between those languages, but also that the grammar is completely different; Unlike trying to learn another european language as a european, since the grammars are pretty similiar and the only real problem there is pronounciation and reading comprehension.

I also think it helps that in most western nations you learn multiple languages in school which makes it actually much easier to learn languages later on.

Of note is probably that the pronounciation between german and japanese is pretty much identical, which is why I, as a german, have no problem pronouncing japanese words.

I've been digging through all the games that had full translation at translations zone. Several, but no one was warning the mods.

Only those with pregnancy content, of course...
Well, someone needs to do this. There were 34 pages to analyze just for RPGM translation requests. lol

There's still the rest, "Other" engines.
*Furiously bowing* Oh thank you kind sir, thank you for these gifts.

prozzzak

May 26, 2021
does someone know how to reset the game I put a bad name and even while deleting the file i can't restart the game

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
If only game didn't require to restart it every few minutes (as it is a horrible gameplay feature?) and you could actually impregnate girls without waiting like a minute for animation to finish (after 50th time it started to get boring to watch it), this game wouldn't be so bad. Even MTL didn't bother me as much as how much time you just wait for animation to finish or spend restarting the game...

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes