Unity Completed Impregnate! Semen Transfer Project! [v1.0.5] [Kumao]

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

TheHalfWit

Oct 8, 2022
Only the same girl it seems from the 3 times I tried it
I kind of agree on it being an objectively bad game. But there is more than one girl. The downside is that the game is designed so that you relaunch it each time you go back to the menu. You get another girl, you build the underground structure, you get more girls. You do more crap minigames, I'm running it in the background to pass time while I write this and I think that's where I call my attention span for this game.

Guilot

Jul 7, 2021
I thought it was a nice little game, it has great animations which is still pretty rare.

The dlc is really meh though, I think you're supposed to be able to make your favorite character or something but there's only a few customization options so im like ?????

Reactions: .php

villehunter

Aug 15, 2020
Does anyone know how this add-on can be used? If this file is purchased from the developer
File
dlc

Last edited:

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Has since been released on steam. Is that version different atall?

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Also the game version on this site doesn't support the dlc. We need more recent version to be able to use the dlc.
so the dlsite is updated? i see they add new pic about first girl wearing bunny suit without the bunny ears, is it updated version that supports the DLC of shiva(C.VA) biological lab? even if we got the latest update version for both android and PC does the DLC worked fine? how bout the android using/putting its DLC?

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Hey guys, new DLC of the game just dropped named "Shiva Institute for Biological Research"

And I'm not really sure how to access it in game? the option seems to be locked or grayed out so I can't access the expansion?
that pic looks like portrait screenshot of android, is it android version you putting the DLC or PC version?

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
so the dlsite is updated? i see they add new pic about first girl wearing bunny suit without the bunny ears, is it updated version that supports the DLC of shiva(C.VA) biological lab? even if we got the latest update version for both android and PC does the DLC worked fine? how bout the android using/putting its DLC?
Apparently the DLC requires a newer version of the main game to properly work. As for how to apply it you extract the folder in to the folder of the base game. Click the file "addcontentsTensou.exe", and a prompt with a button opens, click that button and it's done. You need to restart the game in order for the content to be picked up. After starting the game again, some japanese text will be displayed but greyed out. To unlock it you need 100 pregnancies, then it becomes available to select same as one of the girls.

Reactions: villehunter

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
Apparently the DLC requires a newer version of the main game to properly work. As for how to apply it you extract the folder in to the folder of the base game. Click the file "addcontentsTensou.exe", and a prompt with a button opens, click that button and it's done. You need to restart the game in order for the content to be picked up. After starting the game again, some japanese text will be displayed but greyed out. To unlock it you need 100 pregnancies, then it becomes available to select same as one of the girls.
With the current version of the main game on F95, when you select the DLC content the screen just goes black and you are back in the main menu. So that is why a newer version of the base game is required to use the DLC.

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
With the current version of the main game on F95, when you select the DLC content the screen just goes black and you are back in the main menu. So that is why a newer version of the base game is required to use the DLC.
well, the one posted here is not the newer right, but at least the stable , any chance to update the newer android version?

Arieslive

Mar 11, 2020
View attachment 1486779

Overview:
It's the year 20XX in the 2D world, and the overwhelming amount of normal & wholesome 2D products is causing a decline in the birthrate.
Thus, a new project was undertaken.
It's title: The Semen Transfer Project

If 2D men can't get it done, than 3D men will have to take their place.
The government orders the creation of a machine capable of transferring semen between the dimensions,
and an android girl name Shiva is tasked with carrying out the plan.
You? You're the semen cattle whose one and only job is to impregnate.
The monitors display the 2D world, your semen's status, how the girls' eggs are doing, and more.
Watch as your hot cream gets inserted by catheter into their wombs...
What a novel way of being useful to society!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-07
Release Date: 2021-10-01
Developer: Kumao
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Thanks to Godin for sharing.

View attachment 1486776 View attachment 1486777 View attachment 1486778
I have the correct versión and made this game work with the dlc, but I Don´t know how I can to request an admin to update the post or how I can send the file to be published. Help, please.

Reactions: villehunter

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I have the correct versión and made this game work with the dlc, but I Don´t know how I can to request an admin to update the post or how I can send the file to be published. Help, please.
report OP (under 'Game update') with link and info. or send me a message.

Reactions: Dark51
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes