Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
And which error do you get exactly ?

Is the "Load Game" option in the main menu unavailable ?

Or can't you see any file to load when you choose it ?

Or do you get an error when trying to load one of them ?

Eventually, could you post your save files here (i.e. global + filennn) ? I'll try to have a look at them.
error fixed itself once i re-extracted all the files and replaced, but the game doesn't realize any of my saves. as for posting my saves, sure

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
error fixed itself once i re-extracted all the files and replaced, but the game doesn't realize any of my saves. as for posting my saves, sure
Apparently, your "global.rpgsave" file has been altered.

Attached, a fixed "global.rpgsave" file in order to be able to load your save files (i.e. saves "File 1", "File 2" and "File 3"). Just decompress and replace your current one with this one (in the "\www\save" subfolder of the game).

The infos in the file load menu (i.e. time played, ...) are now more or less "accurate".

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Have you increase Grace like as well? Anyway, just post the event here and see if I can remember it.
Oh do I have to increase Grace? Haha. She's at zero, lol. Almost at rank 1 though. Thanks for the reply! I'm not really sure how to post the event. Is this helpful? Anyways, I'm assuming I need to increase Grace, lol.

i2S3o4HYIq.jpg

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Oh do I have to increase Grace? Haha. She's at zero, lol. Almost at rank 1 though. Thanks for the reply! I'm not really sure how to post the event. Is this helpful? Anyways, I'm assuming I need to increase Grace, lol.

View attachment 3054749
Yeah, look at the Condition. You need to increase Grace to level 2 which is 2 heart at least for the event to happen. Harry, Gordon and Kate also the same will affect another 2 more other heroine as well.

Reactions: ATorres69

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Yeah, look at the Condition. You need to increase Grace to level 2 which is 2 heart at least for the event to happen. Harry, Gordon and Kate also the same will affect another 2 more other heroine as well.
oh! I didn't even notice the condition said Grace! Thanks!! This will help a lot!

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
oh! I didn't even notice the condition said Grace! Thanks!! This will help a lot!
You are welcome. Hmm, you should rise all to max if you want the achievement, if not those 3 can just rise to level 6 will be able to clear all the events.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Apparently, your "global.rpgsave" file has been altered.

Attached, a fixed "global.rpgsave" file in order to be able to load your save files (i.e. saves "File 1", "File 2" and "File 3"). Just decompress and replace your current one with this one (in the "\www\save" subfolder of the game).

The infos in the file load menu (i.e. time played, ...) are now more or less "accurate".
thank you

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
You are welcome. Hmm, you should rise all to max if you want the achievement, if not those 3 can just rise to level 6 will be able to clear all the events.
Yeah I'll do that from now on. I have a bad habbit of focusing on one girl cause it's more "romantic". With this game, I was just focusing on the ones I like, lol. I was clearly playing the game wrong as this isn't a romance game. haha. All the girls encourage breeding with multiple girls.

Sep 23, 2021
what items are for each girl? and how to proceed?
This list?

Here's the list of favorite foods for every characters, even the non-romanceable ones:
Claire: Omelette rice: rice, egg, tomato
Lorna: Fruit tart: strawberry, blueberry, cookies, horse milk
Mira: Tomato salad: tomato, onion, cabbage
Evie: Corn soup: corn, horse milk
Grace: Pumpkin soup: pumpkin, horse milk
Iris: Brandy ice cream: horse milk, cherry, fairy egg, liquor
Adele: Oden: japanese white radish, carrot, mushroom, potato
Aria: Curry rice: rice, potato, onion, meat
Minya: Gratin: cheese, flour, horse milk, broccoli
Katia: Pudding: fairy egg, milk
Isabel: Hamburger: meat, onion, carrot, broccoli
Natalie: Meuniere: fish, flour, lemon, cabbage
Harry: Grilled fish: fish, japanese white radish, lemon
Aleisha: Cheese soufflé: cheese, flour, egg
Elaine: Pancake: butter, flour, fairy egg
Rosetta: Pizza: flour, tomato, asparagus, cheese
Liliel: Ice cream: horse milk, fairy egg
Gordon: Beef bowl: meat, rice, onion, egg
Cynthia: Sukiyaki: meat, mushroom, green onion, egg
Kate: Orange Jelly: orange, cherry, fairy egg

You only need one of these ingredients for each dish, but keep hoarding at least 10 of each just to be sure.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes