Joemamamia

May 24, 2024
Look at the map. It should tell you where she is.
Nah cause she’s on the bottom right and it doesn’t show me where she is that’s with like 10 people unless they’re outside and not in a house or idk

EDIT: Nevermind found that they have a beast room where she chills every day from 6:00 - 9:00

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Hey so where can you find the wedding ring in this game
You can purchase from Aleshia (I can't remember her name correctly). It will be available to purchase after you build level 2 house as I remembered. She will come to you at night to let you know. Anyway. you can purchase 1 ring per time after you build level 3 and each ring will cost 100k. I definitely remember this was discuss some where inside this thread in the past and it will good if try to read through. Thanks.

Reactions: Oncf

Oncf

Dec 24, 2023
You can purchase from Aleshia (I can't remember her name correctly). It will be available to purchase after you build level 2 house as I remembered. She will come to you at night to let you know. Anyway. you can purchase 1 ring per time after you build level 3 and each ring will cost 100k. I definitely remember this was discuss some where inside this thread in the past and it will good if try to read through. Thanks.
Thanks!

Oct 17, 2019
is the 3 children bug still in the game
the one where you need 3 children with each character

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
Is there such a bug? It is for achievement right? Anyway. having 3 children from all 16 of them are relatively very easy.
look back there was a bug that events stopped if you married a lady without having her birth 3 times and i dont know if it is still in game

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes