LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
hi everyone, I'm back from that goddamn project work, it's been a long time and for anyone want the steam ver. I got it for ya but plz support the translation team if you have money to spend to them (ofc the thing here has been patch like no way Imma leave such a good game to be cut off one of its main attraction lmao and sorry for keeping yall with so much bugs on my version, it's my first ever time to translate game and I will improve it in the future)
Mega
Making a dumb question, but haven't followed this game for a bit. What was patched?
this is the steam version with better trans and more stuff got translated here (ofc I'm just an amateur and they are professional team lmao), a lot of bugs I messed up got fixed their too (favor bug, time goes too fast, etc.) so overall, I will recommend them and if you have money to spare, go support them on steam too
That wasn't my question. what was patched relating content. seems that steam version has removed some content that original has. that's what I understood from the post where you shared the link
ah the steam version normally has its 18+ content being cut, I applied the 18+ patch to it from the publisher website so I will work correctly and all content is there
Ok ok, thank you bro
Oh nice, an actual uncensored properly translated version. Great game if you're into pregnancy. Makes me wish I hadn't played it before.
For those that still doesn't know, in the well at the bottom, on the right there's a secret room to get debug tools
I saw that. But am going to sleep now.
Doe anyone here plan on making a strategy guide for this game to post on the Steam Guide section? Or is it one of those games where you can relax and just take your time playing to unlock everything? Because during the courtship process I would like to know which of the three answers to certain questions/statements will give me the most relationship points.

One bug I've encountered is that sometimes I'll go look at the map only to find the game freezing on me.

Reactions: Ssato243

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Doe anyone here plan on making a strategy guide for this game to post on the Steam Guide section? Or is it one of those games where you can relax and just take your time playing to unlock everything? Because during the courtship process I would like to know which of the three answers to certain questions/statements will give me the most relationship points.

One bug I've encountered is that sometimes I'll go look at the map only to find the game freezing on me.
nah the game is a chill experience and don't worry if you fail on questions, that's just a bit delay in advancing their progress and nothing as punishment tbh
and if you want I can summarize some like favorite food for everyone or choice to make but it's better you explore them on your pace

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
nah the game is a chill experience and don't worry if you fail on questions, that's just a bit delay in advancing their progress and nothing as punishment tbh
and if you want I can summarize some like favorite food for everyone or choice to make but it's better you explore them on your pace
I just mainly want a cheat sheet for what each romancable woman's favorite food is as well as what the right choice of dialogue to choose from is. I've heard that impregnating them greatly increases their affection towards you. Also, is there a way to use livestock as worker drones to somewhat automate the process of farming?

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
for anyone who bought the steam version, does anyone here have trouble with buying things from Gordon cause that still remains absent despite getting the patch.

Pochi999

Sep 17, 2023
for anyone who bought the steam version, does anyone here have trouble with buying things from Gordon cause that still remains absent despite getting the patch.
Did you use your old save after patching the game?
You need to start a fresh save after patching

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes