Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
Another thing I noticed is that when you look at the information page to see what you need to do get certain cutscenes with different women to advance your relationship with them, it doesn't show any hints or guidance on how to achieve this.
I see many more issues that ruin the game in comparison to the dlsite or download. It feels like time goes much faster in this version, the heart mechanic is messed up as talking to the characters ten times or so gets them maxed out, and I don't see any of the furries when you go into the shop, you can't buy anything from Gordon, and of course the other things listed above. I fear that the game is bugged cause this is such a downgrade.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
I see many more issues that ruin the game in comparison to the dlsite or download. It feels like time goes much faster in this version, the heart mechanic is messed up as talking to the characters ten times or so gets them maxed out, and I don't see any of the furries when you go into the shop, you can't buy anything from Gordon, and of course the other things listed above. I fear that the game is bugged cause this is such a downgrade.
apparently the patch is needed to play this and I didn't apply it. So I'm going to try again and hopefully will work as intended

Pochi999

Sep 17, 2023
apparently the patch is needed to play this and I didn't apply it. So I'm going to try again and hopefully will work as intended
Of course a patch is needed for the 18+ stuff, otherwise it wouldn't even be allowed on steam

Kagura games and such do this for every game lol

shindonut

Dec 9, 2019
Does anyone know if someone is working on the Steam release? I don't want to request it if someone already is.

Edit: I guess I should say that the Steam release is called: Let's Go! My Harem Farm
Odd name, really.

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
It's pretty simple game but if you really want a walkthrough. Here are 2 that I use.

And yes, it is in Japanese as it's basically a Japanese game and thus most guide would be in Japanese. If you take some time and go through most of the post here, all the necessary information are available here as well.
Does anyone have an English walkthrough for the Steam version? Because I made the mistake of trying to play this game after an all-nighter of no sleep.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
Of course a patch is needed for the 18+ stuff, otherwise it wouldn't even be allowed on steam

Kagura games and such do this for every game lol
You say that, but I'm sure that some 18+ games exists without the need of a patch, or maybe that was something not needed long ago. Either way, I don't normally buy these types of games on steam.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
You say that, but I'm sure that some 18+ games exists without the need of a patch, or maybe that was something not needed long ago. Either way, I don't normally buy these types of games on steam.
lot of 18+ on steam, and yes, it dont need patch, only kagura need patch btw

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
hi everyone, I'm back from that goddamn project work, it's been a long time and for anyone want the steam ver. I got it for ya but plz support the translation team if you have money to spend to them (ofc the thing here has been patch like no way Imma leave such a good game to be cut off one of its main attraction lmao and sorry for keeping yall with so much bugs on my version, it's my first ever time to translate game and I will improve it in the future)

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
hi everyone, I'm back from that goddamn project work, it's been a long time and for anyone want the steam ver. I got it for ya but plz support the translation team if you have money to spend to them (ofc the thing here has been patch like no way Imma leave such a good game to be cut off one of its main attraction lmao and sorry for keeping yall with so much bugs on my version, it's my first ever time to translate game and I will improve it in the future)
Mega
Making a dumb question, but haven't followed this game for a bit. What was patched?

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Making a dumb question, but haven't followed this game for a bit. What was patched?
this is the steam version with better trans and more stuff got translated here (ofc I'm just an amateur and they are professional team lmao), a lot of bugs I messed up got fixed their too (favor bug, time goes too fast, etc.) so overall, I will recommend them and if you have money to spare, go support them on steam too

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
this is the steam version with better trans and more stuff got translated here (ofc I'm just an amateur and they are professional team lmao), a lot of bugs I messed up got fixed their too (favor bug, time goes too fast, etc.) so overall, I will recommend them and if you have money to spare, go support them on steam too
That wasn't my question. what was patched relating content. seems that steam version has removed some content that original has. that's what I understood from the post where you shared the link

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
That wasn't my question. what was patched relating content. seems that steam version has removed some content that original has. that's what I understood from the post where you shared the link
ah the steam version normally has its 18+ content being cut, I applied the 18+ patch to it from the publisher website so I will work correctly and all content is there

• Love
Reactions: DaddySoares
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes