rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
If you aren't sure what to do next for a heroine, their stats and info are on the information pages. Select a heroine, it will tell you how far along you are to the next heart in terms of favorability points. the second page with the schedule lets you know what event is next and what the prerequisites are for getting that event, i.e. Minya's 5th event requires here to not be pregnant, and Grace, Harry, and Gordon all have to be at two hearts.

If you back a page, you'll see the list of favorite foods I provided for each character which when gifted provides 20 favorability points. Those can be given daily. Once I had it all figured out, for ease of selecting I got rid of all other foods that didn't double for ingredients to making those dishes. Once you have that kind of down, all you need to do is manage your inventory of produce to only what's needed. Same with seeds for only those vegetables and fruits that are used to make the various favorite dishes. At most from there you just need to manage your animals, which only takes a short time, especially with pet help, do occasional fishing, and remember to harvest the trees at your ranch and in the mountain area. Once you figure it out it's really simple and easy.

Reactions: telefonomusica

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Here's the list of favorite foods for every characters, even the non-romanceable ones:
Claire: Omelette rice: rice, egg, tomato
Lorna: Fruit tart: strawberry, blueberry, cookies, horse milk
Mira: Tomato salad: tomato, onion, cabbage
Evie: Corn soup: corn, horse milk
Grace: Pumpkin soup: pumpkin, horse milk
Iris: Brandy ice cream: horse milk, cherry, fairy egg, liquor
Adele: Oden: japanese white radish, carrot, mushroom, potato
Aria: Curry rice: rice, potato, onion, meat
Minya: Gratin: cheese, flour, horse milk, broccoli
Katia: Pudding: fairy egg, milk
Isabel: Hamburger: meat, onion, carrot, broccoli
Natalie: Meuniere: fish, flour, lemon, cabbage
Harry: Grilled fish: fish, japanese white radish, lemon
Aleisha: Cheese soufflé: cheese, flour, egg
Elaine: Pancake: butter, flour, fairy egg
Rosetta: Pizza: flour, tomato, asparagus, cheese
Liliel: Ice cream: horse milk, fairy egg
Gordon: Beef bowl: meat, rice, onion, egg
Cynthia: Sukiyaki: meat, mushroom, green onion, egg
Kate: Orange Jelly: orange, cherry, fairy egg

You only need one of these ingredients for each dish, but keep hoarding at least 10 of each just to be sure.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
It's funny how everyone in this game is very casual about making babies, but love confessions are a very big deal :')

Oct 10, 2019
She helps out at the restaurant from time to time and just look on the map to see if she is on the map, if not on the map check the restaurant.
Where can I find the blue hair glass person?
she is the owner of the restaurant and she keeps to it most of the time, the map is broken and she appears as missing always because all the locations she goes to count as the main plaza for the map

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get rest of farm animals and how to plant it wont let me
There is a built in tutorial that tells you how.

In side you barn there is a blank sign next to each next just click on that.

Planting first you use the hoe on the square then hit the action key to plant a seed then switch to the bucket to water the square and your done.

Please go read the built in tutorials and you would have found this out.
Buy food from the grand mother due north of your barns and due north of her in a house you buy seeds.

Reactions: AlexTorch

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Win (MTL+IMG): UI Images
This won't work with an encrypted version

Changed "locale" to "en_US" in System.json to input English as default. This has encryption set to false and will crash on an encrypted version.
Capitalized the item names in Items.json
Edited "AlchemySystem" in plugins.js to show items needed and what it makes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 23, 2023
Yes but wait till you have all of them have 3 babies each then marry the first one other wise the events stop and you can not progress with any of them if there not maxed out on events.
[/QUOTE

So, I need to inseminate all female humans three times in order to marry them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
BigBrutalDownloads
No, you need to finish the events before you marry them or the events may stop showing up.

ADD: After marrying 2 girls my events stopped showing up for a full week so I went and started a new game and went back to the old game to check on something and the events started up again.
Why this happed I have no idea.

Something may have been wrong in my game that fixed itself after some time went by.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads
May 30, 2020
While people have said already that for finding characters in town (due to the map display issue) it's best to use the character info tab to see their schedule, if you're like me and you don't know Japanese, I'd like to add that the schedule as you see it in game starts with monday on the left and goes to saturday on the right. It seems as far as I'm aware to skip Sunday both in game and on schedule entirely. It tells you what day you're on at the top left so you can just cross reference that with the character schedule and find the character. Helped me with Claire since one of her events has her at a specific location and time on ONE day of the week and I had been wondering why I was advancing almost every character but her.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes