raikoxx

Jul 28, 2021
You are one of very few people that have this error. It seems to affect very small number of people and want to understand why. If you can answer some questions:
  1. What Operating System you are running?
  2. Did you download Compressed or Official version? (Note: Compressed is not supported by me)
  3. What device are you using?
  4. Where did you unzip the game and using what software?
Thank you.
i have the same and downloaded normal version using windows 10 using BreeZip to unpack

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
i just use bandizip portable now to extract in japanese because 7zip always takes your system language to extract with.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
It's kinda funny that dude's cocks shrink to like half size during bj scenes in a lot of these games. :LOL:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Serious question: Are those cringe, boner-killing tattoos avoidable?

Cackling_Hyena

Jun 23, 2019
If you don't want to grind exp, you can cheat engine it as well. Xp on this engine is double so if you cant find it, put your current xp*2 in the engine. EG. 5234*2
Okay, call me fucking dumb, but I don't get this part, I tried both searching for double my xp and setting the variable as double, but I can't seem to change the actual xp value, what do I need to do so it actually alters in the game?

Miyuuli77

Mar 24, 2022
I solve the issue with the previous link, I might be the program that we are using to unzip, the best that I recomend to avoid problems is to use unrar normaly or with the japanese settings as I has been already said.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes